Chapter 7

Kuroko pov

My eyes twitching. “This is Hell, father!! Everyday is hot!!” Nii-san shout but Father chuckle again. I can only shook my head. “Stop it you two..” I sigh. This bring back memories a long years ago before we went to human world.

Does they need to shouting every time we are at dinning table? “Tch… fine..” Iza-nii lean on his chair, crossed arms and frowning. I shook head but smile as we begin to eat. Father.. “Aah!! Nii-san say he don’t know when he can come back.”

I tell him as I look at him but father frown. “Again?” he sigh. “What does he do that he can’t come to meet the old me?” Iza-nii put his chin on his palm but playing with his fork. “Don’t you know? He had a contract with a human.”

Father stop eating as he raise eyebrows. “How came for one human soul, he can’t came back for those years after he left?” I put the bloody flesh in my mouth. “The human is a  demon now..” I say as I chew the flesh. “A demon cat.. Black cat like her.”

Nii-san point his fork that have flesh stuck on it at me. “Haa..” I wipe the blood with the napkin. “Claude Nii-san too… the human now is a fox like Iza-nii.. but pity, they are both boy.” I sigh, sadly. If they are girl, Sebastian Nii-san and Claude Nii-san can married them.

“I know what you are thinking, Tetsuya…” father sigh. “I want to see your brother and cousin married with someone too..” Iza-nii sweat drop. “Hey.. aren’t demon can marriage either male or female?”

We look at Iza-nii. “Don’t tell me you guys forgot about this? We can make other one get pregnant.” Father flick his finger. “Oh yeah!!! Like your great grandparents.” Iza-nii sigh.

“I swear Tetsu that you got your stupidness from him..” I shrug. “I still don’t get it.” Iza-nii facepalm. “Okay… it was like this, if Sebastian or Claude make some move to those boy even they are not a female like you.”

I sweat drop at father choice of words but I ignore it. “Those boys will get pregnant because both Sebastian and Claude are strong dominant. “Ouh.. so, if they make a move with each other, neither Sebastian nor Claude will get pregnant?” Father nod.

There’s a silence for a few minutes as we’re staring at each other before all three of us burst out laughing. “T-that will be awkward as hell!!” we continue laughing but startled when the door slam open with loud bang.

On the door, two figure wearing butler uniform. One of them who wearing glasses was glaring while the other one was smiling sweetly at us. At his hand, there’s a phones.

“T-Tetsu.. Y- you didn’t end the call..?” Iza-nii ask. “I-I thought he would do it!!” we look at father as he smile nervously at them. “Son.. W-we just joking..” a black smoke slowly surround us. “Shit!! Run now!!” Iza-nii shout. We’re dead!!!
Both Sebastian Nii-san and Claude Nii-san are chased after father and Iza-nii a;; around the palace. Demon’s butler and maids only look at them with unsure looks of wanted to helping their King or not but at the end.

They were all disappeared from the situations, not wanting to involved into our family’s problem. Me? Well, I just transforming to my full animal form went to playing with another demon’s cats.

Let my awesome older brothers biting my blood father and my twin’s brother to death.  Kukuku~ I am evil ain’t i? after all of that, both of them stay a night here with Ciel and Alois permission and all of us go back to our room.

(this chapter not that long I’m sorry. I don’t have any idea what to write anymore so I’m going to skip in the next chapter to 3 years later)