Chapter 17

Kuroko pov

“This is hell, father!! Everyday is hot!!” Iza-nii shout but father just chuckle. “Stop it you two..” I sigh. “You never change, uncle.” Natsu said. “so why are you here.” Father asked.
“Father, we wnt to tell you that my friends have found out about us.” I explain. “Hoe the hell did that happen?” he exclaim with a serious look. Father became really scary when he serious.

“Tetsu ex-lover had seen our true form when he followed us.” Iza-nii spills. “Do you know what have you done, Tetsuya?” He intimidate me. “Yes, but Akashi and my friends want us to turn them into a demon. They didn’t want to be separate from me again.” I reaveals.

“They badly want to be with Tetsuya, uncle. They don’t care if they spend the rest of their lives as vampires.” Netsu continues. “They are willing to spend an eternity with Tetsuya.” Natsu finishes.

Tetsuya father pov

“May I have a word?” the redhead speak. I stare at the mortal beside Tetsuya with a deadly look. “And who are you?” I order. “I’m Akashi Seijuro and I’m Tetsuya boyfriend.” The red head introduce himself.

“So you’re the one who capture my daughter heart.” I glare. “Yes, and I love your daughter dearly. I would give up my humanity, in order to be with you daughter.” Akashi confesses.
“What can you possibly gain by dating my daughter?” I demand. My daughter stay quiet. They don’t want to get involved with this conversation. I can see through his eyes that he loves my daughter dearly.

He would have giving up on her if he didn’t felt anything. I want to see how far he is willing to be with Tetsuya.

Akashi pov

“The only thing I want is to be with your daughter. I don’t care if Tetsuya is a demon. I want to hold him in my arms. I know I’ve found the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with.” I state.

“I’m not going to let you stop me from being with Tetsuya. I get him to run away with me if you don’t accept as his lover. I do everything in my willpower to keep him by my side.” The only thing I get from Tetsuya father is turning his head to look at his daughter.

“What do you thing, Tetsuya? Are you willing to do anything to be with Akashi?” his father questions her. “I do anything to be with Akashi again.” Tetsuya admits. “And what about you guys?” he give my friend a questioning look.

“Do you really need to ask? I will do anything to hang out with Tetsu again.” Aomine huffs. “Yeah! Kurokocchi is our friend to the end!” Kise agrees. “I wouldn’t mind spending an eternity with Kuro-chin.” Murasakibara shrugs.

“As long as I get to hang out with her, I don’t mind becoming a demon.” Momoi smiles. “It’s not that I care or anything, but Kuroko is still one of us. We gladly accept her as our friend.” Midorima finishes.

“All of you are willing to sacrifice your humanity in order to be with Tetsuya?” Tetsuya father says with a intimidate aura. “Yes sir.” My teammates and I respond. He glances over to his son, daughter and nephew.
“Your four better prepare the ceremony. You guys are the ones that will turn them into demon.” He commands. “Yes father/ uncle.”

Tetsuya and his brothers obey him. Then we heard a voice said.

“Are guys you sure about this?” at the door stood a red eyes and black hair guy. “Nii-san!!” Tetsuya yells. “Hello, Suya.” The black hair guy patted Tetsuya. “Why are you here, Nii-san?” Izaya asked. Before he could answer I asked him.

“Who are you? And what do you mean by are we sure about this?” I said while glare at him. “I ask you because I want to warn you guys. As you know, both Izaya and Suya aren’t normal like you..” he said.

But before we could said anything he said again “My precious brother and sister aren’t just a normal demon. They’re the rulers. As the owner of the throne, they have many responsibility in this kingdom.”

“I telling you this are not because I don’t want you here. But someone as high as them have a huge responsibility on their shoulder.” He said. “and I’m Sebastian, Izaya and Suya older brother.”

“Then why were they at Japan in the first place? Shouldn’t you keep them safe?” Midorima asked. Sebastian look like he was looking into Midorima soul.

“Because they want to know how normal human life feel like.. for their own safety, we’ve separated them from being together. In this kingdom, they have knows as the twins who cause trouble everywhere they went whenever they are together.” He said.
“But surprising, they’re the good rulers than our father.” He adds.

“Hey!! I’m not that bad.” Tetsuya father said. “So are you sure about this?” he ignore his father and ask us again. “We’re sure about this.” I said and everyone nod they head.
“Good, that’s all I want to know. Bye then.” Before we could say anything he disappear.