Chapter 3

Kuroko pov

“Finally!! Land!!!!” I hugged random lamp post while Izaya was laughing when see me. “For someone who’s not human himself… you afraid of high..” I glare at him. “I didn’t afraid of high!! I just hate it!!” he narrow his eyes and look around the place.

“It seems we continue to serve under Young master Ciel order..” I nod and smile. “At least, I have a partner to play chest game..” he said and I sigh. “You and your chest game..” he narrow his eyes.

We both laugh as we make our way to Phantomhive’s mansion where we used to be work but Nii-san still work with. We walk like a normal people would do. Even though the people around here looks so odd. They still wearing Victorian era dress and we are in like what?

We walk through the big gate until. “Argh!! Get the stupid animal off me!!!” Izaya yell while push the disgusting animal knows as dog off him but it s still lick his face. “Tetsu!!! Help me!!!”

The dog is really big!! I laugh at him. “Noo!! Take the devil away from me!!! I hate dog!!!” “P-plu-plu!! A blond boy run toward us in panic and try to pull the dog but then the dog change to.. “H-human male?!!” Izaya blush because he still lick him and he was naked!! “N-no!! A-ah!!” the dog lick Izaya neck, he blush even more. I only keep laughing. “What’s  happening  here?!” he peek over the dog-human male and see.. “N-nii-san!! Help.. a-ah.. me!!” his brother eyes widen.

“Pluto!! Off!! Now!!” as the dog get off Izaya, he was breathing heavily on the ground while I laughing like mad on the ground. “You just make out with a dog!! Pff.. hahahaha!!” he glare at me and I stop as i say.

“No.. you didn’t made out with it.. the dog just rape you!!” I continue laughing, his eyes twitching while the blonde keep apologize to him. “Suya, stop laughing!! Pluto, get off me!! Finny, take pluto away!!” he try to stand up.. Ohh!! Forget it!! 

“You two!! Explain to me as to why you two be like..” He look at us with disgusted look. “Like what you look right now..” we, me and izaya sigh. “Izaya found a book and..” I laugh nervously as Izaya say. “And Tetsu read the word on the book out loud..” he sweat drop. “And we figured out that the book is a spell book..” both me and Izaya rub behind our neck. Nii-san sigh. “For how long may I ask?” we take a step away. “After a month we went away.” His eyes twitching.

“What?!! You didn’t tell me for that long?!! And why the hell didn’t the Kuroko family’s or that devil Orihara twins told me anything?!!” he yell at us, I cover my ears because it so sensitive.

“Nii-san!!” I was behind Izaya, trembling. Izaya sigh. “Nii-san.. you know Tetsu really have sharp hearing.” Nii-san slowly calm down and pat my head. I pur in joy and hug him. “I will turn you both back but first, you two need to greet the bra- I mean.. young master before we do that..”

Izaya pov

Nii-san smile.. not with his usual fake smile but a real smile. He is my and Tetsu older brother. Sebastian Michaelis, young master Ciel give him that name. while me is Izaya and my twins, Tetsuya.

We got separated because both me and Tetsuya want a normal life for once. Orihara’s family took me while Kuroko’s family took Tetsuya when we were 9 in human ages. Tetsuya nod his head but still hug Nii-san. It’s been a long time seen I see him like this.

The real Tetsu is sweet and so cute. Not the one like you seen before, who always have an expressionless face. No, he is not like that. The real me.. uhm.. you always seen me as an informant broker who always have a smirk on my face. But no.. Tetsu used to say that I was a serious type of person.. yes, I do fell happy and laughing around Tetsuya and Nii-san but around everyone else.. I will acting like how I act in Ikebukuro.

Nii-san knocked on the door. “Young master. There’s two guest would like to see you.” And Tetsu isn’t who he supposed to be. “Call them in.” a voice say from inside the room. We walk in and.. “Izaya?!” his eyes widen but when his eyes look at Tetsu who grinning like a mad. “Ciel!!!!” Tetsu run to young master Ciel and hug him.  

“T-tet?!! Why are you a boy?!!” Ciel shout. Yes… Tetsu used to be a girl.. “Ouch!! My ears!!” Tetsu cover his… her.. ears.. damn…

This only confused me even more. “What the hell is happening to you?!!” young master Ciel ask Tetsu in shout way. He must have forgot about Tetsu sensitive hearing or he still in shock about this. Tetsu continue to rub his ears while saying.

“Oh… nothing much.. only a spell that turn me to be a boy.. yes.. nothing much.. aik!!!” Tetsu cried at the end.. because both Nii-san and young master Ciel hit his head upside down.. “Why me?!!” Tetsu went sulking at the corner.

We all ignore Tetsu and I greet our important person here.. “It’s  good to you young master still well.. and being a demon too, huh?” I smirk while he frown. “your attitude.. never change..” the smirk immediately disappear and place with close eyes smile. “The hell?!” he freaked out while Izaya giggle at the corner.

“How the hellhe can be more creepy than before?!!” he ask Nii-san while pointing at me. “Suya!!” Nii-san shout to Tetsu who still giggling at the corner. “After we turn like this.. Iza Nii-san acting like the opposite of himself.. but it seems, his cheer self make him looks creepy to us, who have know the real him..” young master Ciel turn pale.