Chapter 18

Akashi pov

“Who is in a relationship? Beside Tetsuya and Akashi.” Tetsuya father asked. “Kise and I are dating.” Aomine answers him. “Mido-chin and I are dating.” Murasakibara adds.

“I suggest everyone of you get ready. The ceremony can bind you guys for eternity.” Tetsuya father mentions. The four of them look completely shock. Grabbing Tetsuya hand, I intertwine my fingers.

I will be bound to him forever. “All of you are now dismissed!” Emerging from the office. We head down the hallway. Momoi is walking between Netsu and Natsu. Tetsuya is walking between me and Izaya. Kise, Aomine, Murasakibara and Midorima are walking beside each other.

Izaya pov

I suggest we get something to eat before the ceremony.” I inform them. “It sounds like a good idea.” Aomine agrees. “Is there any sweet.” Murasakibara chimes in. “We have plenty of sweet for you to eat.” Netsu chortles. “That’s good to hear.” Murasakibara smiles.

“There sweet in hell?” Kise ask. “Of course we did, even demon and vampire like us eat sweet sometimes.” Netsu said. “Iza-nii and I will go inform the chef.” Tetsu mentions. He let go of Akashi hand. I nod in agreement.

“Natsu and Netsu will show you the dining room.” I continue. “Don’t take too long.” Akashi demands. Tetsu and I roll our eyes at his statement. We can already tell he going to be a protective and possessive demon.

It will be quite annoying to deal with Akashi in the future. Using our teleportation, we travel to the kitchen and notice the cooks don’t notice us. “Ahem.” Tetsu and I fake cough.

Every single chef in the kitchen jumps out of their skin. We don’t blame them not noticing us right away. If they were humans, they would have died from a heart attack. “My King and Queen?” They all bowed to us.

“We are here to inform you to make a big dinner. We have ten people to feed.” I order him. They look completely in shock. They aren’t expecting to have any guest in the palace.

We don’t blame them for reacting that way. It’s very rare for us to have more people in the palace. It’s definitely going to be lively around here. “Right away.” All the chef obeyed. “Don’t keep us waiting.” I say with an intimidate aura.

Departing from the kitchen, we head to the dining room. The kitchen and dining room are both on the main floor. The guest bedrooms are mostly on the second floors. My and my sister bedrooms are on the first floor, along with our father. We all have a bedroom of our own.

“Don’t you think Netsu and Natsu are getting close to Momoi?” Tetsu starts the conversation. “Yes. I’ve notices the way they look at her.” I agree. “You don’t think they will start a fight over her, do you?” Tetsu quizzes.

“I have a feeling they might share her instead of arguing.” I shrug. “We need to talk to them privately.” Tetsu informs me. “Agreed” I tell him

Narrator pov

It takes Izaya and Kuroko a couple of minutes to get there and sit down at the table. Kuroko sits between Akashi and Izaya. Momoi is between Netsu and Natsu. Kise and Aomine sit across from Kuroko, Akashi and Izaya.

Midorima and Murasakibara sit across from Netsu, Natsu and Momoi.
The maids eventually come into the dining room and place the meals in front of everybody. Everyone starts eating. “Netsu, Natsu.” Kuroko and Izaya speack in their minds.

Netsu and Natsu look at them from across the table. They are wandering why they are speaking to them in their mind. “What is it, Tetsuya, Izaya?” Netsu and Natsu question them in their thoughts. They look down at their meal.

“We know you two are in love with Momoi.” Kuroko and Izaya tel them in their heads. Netsu and Natsu look completely emotionless. “What makes you guys think we have feeling for her?” Netsu and Natsu quiz in their minds.

“You two have been hanging around her and staring into her eyes with love.” Kuroko and Izaya explain in their thought. “So what if we are in love with Momoi? We’re not going to fight over her.” Netsu and Natsu respond in their heads.

“So are you going to let Momoi choose between you two?” Kuroko and Izaya inquire in their minds. “Yes we are.” Netsu and Natsu answer their thoughts.

“What happens if she chooses both of you? Are you willing to share her?” Kuroko and Izaya query in their heads. “I wouldn’t mind sharing with Netsu.” Natsu replies in their minds. “I agree with Natsu. I don’t care if I have to share her.” Netsu adds.

“You two are madly in love with her that you don’t care if yu share her with each other.” Kuroko and Izaya comment in their heads. “As long as it’s Natsu, I don’t care.” Netsu says in their minds. “Same here.” Natsu agrees.

“You two better confess your feelings before the ceremony.” Kuroko and Izaya warn them in their heads. “We were already planning to do that.” Netsu and Natsu snarl in their minds. Kuroko and his three brothers stop talking in each other mind.

Kuroko pov

Eventually, we finish eating our meal with everyone. Iza-nii and I give Netsu and Natsu the look to confess to Momoi. Netsu and Natsu nod in understanding. Getting up from sitting on the chairs, we walk around them and push them to the table.

“Momoi.” Netsu ans Natsu call her. “Yes Netsu, Natsu?” Momoi puzzles.
“Can we talk before we get ready for the ceremony?” Netsu quizzes. Momoi nods. “There is also something that I would like to talk to you guys about.” Momoi mentions. “Follow us.” Natsu demands.

“Hai.” Momoi obey. Iza-nii and I watch Netsu and Natsu take Momoi somewhere in private. We know they will confess their feelings to each other. “It’s not that I care or anything, but what is going on with them?” Midorima observes.

“There’s nothing for you guys to worry about.” Iza-nii and I shrug. I see Akashi raising an eyebrow at Iza-nii and me. He probably knows something is going to happen between them.

A few maids bring GoM to a private room to chance into different outfits. We won’t be seeing anyone in a couple of hours.

Netsu pov

Natsu and I bring Momoi to a guest room on the second floor. Grabbing the hadle, I twist the doorknob open the door and let Momoi go inside. We silently shut the door behind us.

Turning around, Momoi stares at us with a curious look. My brother and I cross our arms. “What do you guys need to talk to me about?” Momoi starts the conversation.  “Natsu and I want to confess our feelings for you.” I state. She looks a bit surprised.

“You two are in love with me?” Momoi guesses. “Yes, we’re wondering if you’re going to choose between us.” Natsu answer.  “What happens if I love you both equally? Are you willing to share me?” Momoi asks, nervously.

“You’re in love with both of us?” I say with a dumbfound expression. “Yes.” Momoi admits. “Do you mind if we go through the ceremony together?” Natsu inquires. “You mean you don’t mins sharing me?” Momoi queries with watery eyes.

“We don’t care if we share you.” Natsu and I smile. “Oh, thank you!” Momoi cries. We nearly lose our balance when she jumps on us. “We will see you at the ceremony.” Natsu and I inform her.

Momoi nods. Turning around, we leave the room. We are happy with Momoi answer to our confession. We go to our bedroom to get ready for the ceremony. The ceremony was successful.

THE END.

Thank you for read this story.. I hope everyone have fun read it.