Its back

It feels like an avalanche of emotions are hitting my head. I remember everything now, my life, my parents, what I am. The blackness fades, I'm still laying on the ground in the abandoned building.

The ghosts are still around me but they're not circling me anymore.

I sit up slowly, "why did you help me", I ask the ghosts.

They speak no words, but I can hear they're thoughts.

"You understand me", I feel tears drip down my face.

I think back on all the memories I got back. My moms gone, probably dead. I know for sure my dad is dead. It feels like every emotion from every memory is hitting me again all at once.

I feel a sob build up in my chest, I try not to let it out but I can't hold it in. I bury my face in my knees and ball my eyes out. Heavy sobs racking my body.

I'm crying so loud I don't hear the heavy foot steps coming my way. The ghosts around me disappear, someone latches on to me.

"What happened", judging by the voice I can tell it's Cloud.

I grip on to him, "it's all back", I sob into his chest.

"What's back", Cloud whispers calmly.

"Everything, I know everything", I don't know if he even knows what I'm saying I'm crying so hard.

Cloud starts to gently rock back forth, while someone comes up behind and rubs my back.

"They took them away, they took it all away", I cry out.

"I know", Cloud whispers gently in my ear.

After some calming words from Cloud and long embrace I start to calm down. My breathing becomes normal again.

"Are you ok", Cloud asks?

"Yeah, I guess", I say.

"Are you ok to keep going", Tifa asks?

"Yeah, I'll be fine", I say.

"Ok", Tifa says.

Aerith comes up behind me and grabs my shoulder, "hey, if need to talk about anything about you know what, go ahead and ask, just don't tell anyone else".

"Alright", I hug her really tight.

"Thank you Aerith", I say.

"Your welcome, (y/n)".

"You guys coming", Tifa asks. Aerith nods her head with a bright smile and pulls me along with her.

We wander around for a little bit longer. We also found out that they are actually going to drop the plate. I can't believe they would do that shit, but it's just like Shinra I guess. Having my memories back and being able to feel my anger for Shinra again feels weird but I'm so ready to act on that anger.

"Finally the exit", Tifa says.

Before we can reach it another train crashes down in front of us. Why the hell do these ghost keep doing this. More hoist surround Aerith and me. What the fuck haven't they done a enough with me.

"Aerith, (y/n), Tifa and Cloud shout.

Cloud lunches forward but we're gone before that.

I look around at where they took me but all I see is more train. No Aerith though, maybe I can climb over some these and see where I am. I begin to make my way to the trains when a ghost shows up again.

"Get out of my way", I move around it but it just floats in front of me.

"Ughh, what do you want"? I think I upset it cause now it looks like it's crying. God damn it, now I feel bad.

"I'm- I'm sorry", I can't believe I'm apologizing to ghost.

"(Y/n)", Cloud yells.

"Over here", Cloud and Tifa come out from whims some trains.

Cloud slashes at the ghost in front of me.

Now it looks pissed, "I think you pissed it off", I tell Cloud.

"I don't fucking care", wow Cloud himself must be pissed. The ghost flies through Cloud and floats in front of me. It turns to Cloud like it's prepared to fight him to the death.

"I think it wants me to be like there ghost princess or some shit".

Cloud rolls his eyes, "bring it asshole", Cloud yells at the ghost.

"Cloud it can't understand yo-" and the ghost flew at him. I guess they can understand English.

It was a pretty quick fight, I kinda feel bad for the poor thing.

"Why do you feel bad for it, it kidnapped you like three times", Cloud says.

"Oh, did I say that out loud", I says shocked.

"Yeah you did, but there was no thanks", Cloud says back.

"Well I'm mean sure it kidnapped me but they were really nice to ME, and they gave me back my memories", I tell him.

"There was still no thanks", Cloud mumbles.

"You act like you deserve one", I say.

Cloud gives me an annoyed look, "ghost you can have her back", Cloud shouts into the wind.

"What the hell".

Cloud shoves by my head and says "WaTCh yUoR LAngUge".

Cloud's chuckles fades into a sigh, "how are so happy right now", Cloud asks.

"I'm not, but I've already grieved so I'm more angry than anything", I tell him.

"Come on we gotta go find Aerith", he nods and we're off running.

"Aerith", Cloud lunges forward and grabs her.

The large ghost beast swings the trains at us. Me and Tifa come running running around the trains. "Aerith", Tifa calls out her name.

"We found you", Tifa tells her.

"Yeah, you did". Our attention is brought to the huge beast in front of us. I guess we gotta fight our way out.

The battle lasts long but we win. Another plane flies over our heads. Tifa seems more pissed off then she was before.

"You can go to hell", she runs and kicks the beats and slams back into it.

Whoa, I didn't know Tifa could do that.

"Come on guys" Tifa rushes off Sector 7.