Alone

I can't believe he's gone. The image of him falling still playing in my mind on repeat. I'm all alone again, except this time there's no one to come find me. 

I lay in the small room at star gazers heights. It feels like the walls are closing in on me. There's nothing I can do but cry. 

I pass out from all the emotions floating around me. Tonight's dream is another nightmare , the same nightmare as before, but this time the man on the ground is Cloud.

Clouds pov
God my head hurts, well I did just fall like a 1,000 feet. 

"Hello, are you okay", A female voice says.

 I blink open my eyes to see a girl standing in front. 

What the hell, "maybe your not okay". 

"Where am I", I stand to feet.

 I wobble a bit, but I quickly regain my balance. SOLDIER enhancements are great like that. 

"Your in a church in the Sector 5 slums, came crashing right through the roof, lucky for you, landed on my flower bed". 

What, I look at my feet and see I'm standing on her flowers. 

Shit, "Sorry". 

"It's okay, they're strong, there's are weird power here".

I don't have time to chat with this girl, I need to get back. Damn, (y/n) and Tifa are probably worrying them self's to death. 

"You dropped this", she hands me my healing materia. 

"Thanks". 

"I have one to", she smiles after saying this. 

"Yeah, so does everybody and they're mother". 

She shakes her head, "not like mine, mines not good for anything at all".

 It's in the back of her bow, another headache hits me. I get those weird flashbacks or flash forwards, I don't know. I keep up the conversation pretending that it didn't happen. 

"Bet you just don't know how to use it". 

She laughs at this, "maybe, just having it is enough, it was gift from my mother".

Oh, that's nice, I wonder if that's how (y/n) feels about the things I give her. 

"Well anyway, will you stay a little while", the girls in my face again.

 I sigh, she might be my only way of finding out how to get back. 

"Fine".

 "You will", She jumps up excitedly.

 "My names Aerith, yours". 

"Cloud".

The door behind us swings open. A Turk struts his way in, great. 

"Well, well, I'll see myself in thanks".

 I already don't like him. 

"And who's this", he leans towards me a bit. 

"This is Cloud, he's my bodyguard and SOLDIER". 

"A SOLDIER, what rank".

 I scoff, "First".

 He only laughs, "first, don't make me laugh, well you've got the eyes at least". 

"You said Cloud right, huh, just my luck I'm supposed to be looking for you as well". 

What does he need me for.