Chapter 17

•3 years later•

Walking down to Central Park to take the kids out to play for a while. River, Emaa, and Jackson brought some friends from school with us and their parents joined us. Colton is 3 now, he was sitting on a patch of grass watching Jacob run all around him. Occasionally he would stand up and chase Jacob until he fell and hurt his arm. He came running to me crying, putting his arm in my lap trying to tell me he hurt it.
"Cole, calm down. What happened?" He sniffled and wiped his nose with his sleeve, "I fell and hurt my arm." His little accent spoke.
I picked him up and sat him on my lap and held him close to me. He slowly started to fall asleep on my lap.

After and hour at the park, we walked to the nearest restaurant to have lunch. I woke Cole up once we entered the restaurant to eat. The kids at one end and the adults at the other. I had pasta while Matt had a steak.

----

After lunch we parted ways with the kids friends. Once we got home the kids went down for a nap, as well as I.

•Matts POV•

After about half an hour of Karen and the kids sleeping I snuck off to the airport to pick up Jade and Amelia, they secretly planned this trip to visit with me to surprise Karen.

Once I got to the airport I slid on some sunglasses to kind of keep secret from other people. I waiting by the gate that they were going to come from. As I saw them approach I smiled at them and gave both of them a welcoming hug. We waited for their luggages, once they found them they grabbed them and we headed to my car where they placed their luggage in the far back.

"How's everything?" Jade asked, I turned down the radio, "Great! What about you guys?" They gave their responses of good and we talked about how our kids are doing. We stopped by a fast food restaurant to grab a bite. Since I ate earlier I just got a soda. I waited for the girls at our table as they got their food.

We caught up more with each other after they sat down. They table vibrated a bit, I looked down and Karen was calling me, "Hey, Where are you?" Karens voice spoke from the other end. "Don't worry, i'll be home soon. I just had to pick up something," I smiled towards Jade and Amelia knowing that Karen had no idea they were visiting, "Oh no, Godzilla is attacking me I need to go!" I hung up quickly after.

A/N: The story is coming to an end :( Just part two of this chapter then an epilogue, Oh! And an alternate ending, maybe 2 of them !! If you are wanting to know if there is going to be a book 3, there will not be one :( but I am working on a different matt smith fan fic ! Really hope you enjoyed this chapter and both books !
its funny because i started writing this at 2am and currently I'm in school finishing it up

As well if you would like a fan fic of a certain ship or person, private message if you'd like :)