Chapter 15: Surprise !

I was sleeping before I felt a bucket of water fall on me. I immediately woke up to see my whole family and Amelia with her family. It took my a while to realize it was them before I grabbed her into a hug. Its been awhile since we seen each other since she left to Australia for a while. She visited a couple of times for her wedding with Danny and also she wanted to her kids to be from here so she would come 3 months before they were due.

Her 3 year old son Tom was with the kids in Jacks room and her 10month old, Jason, was being held by Danny. After I hugged Amelia I gave Danny a hug and Jason a kiss on his forehead.
I ran into Jacks room and gave Tom a hug from behind attacking him with kisses on the cheek. He smiled then hid his face. I turned and found Danny and Amelia at the door,
"Let me just get changed real quick, ill meet you downstairs."

I walked into my room and changed out of the wet pjs into dry clothes. I walked downstairs and saw Matt serving them some breakfast. I sat across from Amelia,
"What brings you here?"
"Well, We are actually moving back! We already have the house we just need to finish unpacking." I smiled widely and screamed a little bit from excitement. "Have you seen Jade yet?" Matt asked. They both shook their head, "Were going to see her later."

We all talked awhile before they headed to Jade's. Once they left I sat back on the couch and sighed. "Whats wrong?" Matt came up and comforted me, "We'll were thinking of moving to a different country and Amelia is just moving back. I don't want to leave just after she came."
He sat next to me, "We can wait awhile. We can also buy the house and just live in both."

I looked at him and smiled, just then River and her two little siblings came behind her,
"Can we get ice cream?"
I stood up and walked to the door, "Lets Go!"