Chapter 13: So much news

Walking out the ultrasound room, my arm intertwined with Matt's and my head on his shoulder. A nurse leads us to the waiting room where we found Jade and all 3 kids. Emaa turned and when she saw us she came running screaming to hug me. Then the rest of the kids came and hugged me. It was difficult to try to carry all 3 kids at once. Jade then came walking behind the kids. I put them down and hugged Jade. She started crying a bit, "Jade, it's okay. Im alright. We are both alright." she stepped back and looked at me. I looked down and pointed at my stomach. She immediately looked at me and covered her mouth with hands gasping. She pulled me back to another hug. "Karen, you're pregnant." I nodded, "They just don't know yet." I said signaling to the 3 kids running around the chairs. Jade then stepped in front of Matt, "And you sir. Take care of her. I don't know what happened earlier but your lucky I don't know, especially since theres kids around." He pulled Jade into a hug, "Its all right, everything is fixed." he smiled I

-

All of us then went out for pizza. Jade and I save a seat while Matt took the kids to get their food. Jade started messing with her straw in her drink, "You know. I miss Amelia." She sighed, I nodded in agreement, "Same. Why dose she have to be in Australia. But, just imagine her if she found out that I was having another kid." Jade and I both started laughing. After a while Matt and the kids came back. They all took a seat while Jade and I got our food. Once we came back everyone was almost half way done with their food. Soon Harris came and joined us.

"We have something to tell you. Were getting married !" Jade anounced. I nearly chocked on my soda and Matt almost spit his everywhere. "Thats fantastic!" Matt announced. I got up from my seat and hugged  them both. "We are planning to have a spring wedding." I sat back down and took a sip from my soda, "We had, like a spring wedding, right?" I said turning to Matt, "Yep, about a month after River was born." I took a bite from my food, "Theres one more thing we need to tell you." "What is it?" Matt asked as he took a sip from his drink. "Im also pregnant." This time, instead of Matt almost spiting out his drink, nearly chocked on it as for I, I nearly spit it out. "What !!??" Jade smiled, "This week is two months." She said taking out ultrasound photos from her bag. She handed Matt and I the photos and we both looked at them. Matt and I looked at the photos before handing them back. "I thought i noticed something different but i didnt want to point it out." 

"Harris, can you take us to the arcade." River said as she tugged his sleeve, he looked at me for permission. I nodded and handed him some money before he lead all 3 toddlers to the arcade. Jade turned and looked at us, "Work? Interviews? Anything new?" I looked at the table and shrugged. "I have an upcoming interview and you're invited to be in it?" Matt told me. "Who would watch the kids?" Jade pointed at herself, "I could" "See, Jade could." He agreed. "Well, I  guess."
"Wheres it at?" "Graham Norton." 
"Jade, maybe you could make an appearance with the kids as well !" Matt spoke "That would be amazing!" Jade smiled

----

A/N eh, i dont really like how this chapter turned out