Chapter#26

"I think it's the time I tell you everything or else it will further complicate the things between us. I don't want that." Shane said as he faced me and declared his intentions.

"Go on." I said holding his hand close to my lips in nervousness and planted a soft kiss on his knuckles to reassure him that I would hear him out nomatter what he had to say.

"I'll start from the first time. After that library incident I was actually stunned by my own feelings and oddly iwent home happy. I had a girlfriend at that time you know, Macy Bennett. So I told her my whole encounter with you but then she told me somethings about you I wasn't expecting." Shane stopped as my mouth twisted in surprise and distress.

What the fuck! What did she say!

"Told me that you've been hooking up with some of her friends or something like that." Shane said looking at me.

"No! What friends?! I don't know,she lied because I threw juice on her accidently. I should have known that this was coming when my class- mates and friends told me about that she was always so uneasy with my name and existence. I think that she had an idea that I liked y. . . . ." I trailled off as the little secret information almost escaped my mouth.

"Liked who?" Shane said smirking ashe arched his eyebrows.

I blushed as he teased me because I knew that he was aware of the answer.

"You. Stop and carry on." I said still blushing as I turned my attention to his fingers and twiddled with them not making an eye contact.

"But then I saw you at that art gallery thing and you were talking to that asshole friend of your." Shane said shaking his head at the memory and I scowled at his language for my friend. "Adam told me that you were different from the chicks that I usually dated but I was so pissed off at what Macy said and I ignored him. Although I secretly did believe him. I was really agitated back then but then I don't know if it was because I thought you were indifferent or maybe you were talking to that as. . .your friend." Shane said shrugging.

I remained silent listening to him and trying to absorb what he said.

"But then came the time when I broke up with Macy and started thinking clearly that she might be misguiding me. Then all her fake shit was getting obvious everyday so I finally wanted to apologize to you. The last exam. I remember it. You headed out and know what I felt?" He asked with wide black eyes at me. "I thought that my last chance going out the door because I wouldn't see you perhaps. The school was ending and I didn't know if you were goibg back to Canada. So I ran after you. But you wouldn't even talk to me." He said with slightly wounded expression and I had a sudden urge to giggle. "This seems funny to you Miss Fanning?" He said coming closer to my lips and his hand skimmed to my waist holding me in place. Kissing the tip of my nose he continued. "In my head after that bathroom incident I made a plan on asking you to come to my party. It was my last plan. And then you fell to my charm and I scooped you in it and all I remember is that you chanted my name over and over again." I arched an eyebrow at him and he laughed.

"Oh please. Don't overestimate yourself. It was nothing like that. After so many tries I agreed." I smiled at him proudly and he pouted."Okay carry on." I said leaning back at the bed and looked at him.

He smirked for I don't know what reason. It was like before-an-evil-plan smile. I have no idea what he keeps thinking.

"Then we were having a nice time. . .then a good time. . .being closer time. . .hot and sexy time . . . .and I. . . . ." He leaned forward seductively and I flinched a this.

You're always that horny or are there some specific times because either way it is whenever you're with me mister?!

Shane and his evil intentions.