Chapter#15

"What......what happened to you both? Oh my God! Harry.......Shawn. Will someone please tell me what just happened?" I said in disbelief as I walked to my friends.

"Sh....Shane Shane, Sarah is Shane allright? What did you guys do to him?" I spoke with worry as I involuntarily grabbed Harry's collar in horror.

"Rachel leave him, Shane.......Shane's okay,he's fine. The boys got into a little fight and that's it. Don't worry its not good for you or the ba........" Sarah said trying to calm me down as she stopped abruptly in mid sentence.

"But the blood. There's too much of it. I know you all are lying to me. Sarah, tell me about Shane." I said crying as I held Sarah's hand.

"What about him? He's fine, I didn't kill him. He's not dead!" Harry shouted as he rolled his eyes and walked towards the couch.

"Harry. Please." Sarah told Harry to remain silent as she wiped the tears off my eyes.

Shawn starred at us for a minute but then he told Sarah that he was gonna leave. Sarah requested for him to stay until she bandaged him and cleaned the blood off him. She took me into the room as I saw both the boys sitti g in the lounge, not saying a word.

"Rachel calm down. Don't be mad at them because they fought for you. Do you know that was that asshole saying about you. He hurled shit about you infront of Harry for God's sake. How do you expect Harry to remain quiet? He protected you from his words and now you.......you just simply be mad at him. That's not fair Rach." Sarah explained me as she wiped the tears offmy cheeks.

Then she went outside to get a first aid box kit for both the boys. I started to come back to my senses and stopped crying. I never acted out so aggressively. I was having mood swings lately. Nevertheless, I sneaked a peak from the side of my bedroom door and saw Sarah wiping the blood off Shawn's nose while Harry sat with a frown on his face and was wiping the blood from his face. I did feel about yelling at my friend because of a third person. It's what Harry might think. I felt embarrassed to face him but still I walked outside into the lounge.

"Shawn come with me, we need to wash your face first and then we'll put the ointment." Sarah said as she got up and took Shawn with her in the bathroom.

I walked slowly towards Harry who was bleeding badly and was cleaning himself on his own.

"I'll do it." I said with embarrassment as I reached out my hand for him to give me the cotton.

"It's okay, I'll do it myself. You go get some rest." He said in a milder tone without looking at me.

"Harry, I'm sorry. I said too much. Please." I apologized as I sat next to him.

"No. No need to say sorry. I can understand that you couldn't control yourself but I know you didn't mean what you said." Harry daid in a friendly tone as he looked into , my eyes.

"But really I am sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you." I said looking at my knotted hands in guilty.

"Rachel......it's okay. I'm not mad at you." He said as he held my hand softly.

I couldn't resist but to hug my friend and I did. He chuckled softly as he kissed my hair. His shirt was ripped apart and there were bruises on his chest. I took the cotton from his hand and cleaned the blood from his face.He twitched his eyes in pain.

I had the best friends inthe whole wide world.

Sarah took Shawn and Harry to the hospital and I stayed back at home because I felt a little sickening feeling to my stomach again. This was making me so uncomfortable because this feeling wasn't going away from a couple of days.