49

The three Hargreeves siblings and (Y / N) left the mansion and began to make their way down the street. They all looked to the girl for directions on where to go, given that she was so eager to get the story moving.

After a few turns down the pathways and roads, and a few harsh comments for the young brit, they arrived at an Irish pub. As they were closing in on the pub, Klaus exclaimed that it was the right place, only to receive a rude response.
"Of course it's the right place, you imbecile. Do you really think I'd lead you here if it wasn't? I know everything, did you forget that or were you just not paying attention?" (Y / N) 's eyebrows were furrowed and she was completely ready for an argument. She was sick and tired of waiting for things to get on that she was rushing the narration of their lives.

Klaus simply looked at her, he was confused as to why she had snapped at him.
"I guess someone decided to took some bitchy pills with her tea this morning," Klaus sighed and then looked back to the pub, beginning to make his way to the doors.

Diego looked at Klaus and asked if he was sure that Luther was in the pub. When the words left his mouth, (Y / N) 's jaw dropped. Her hands lifted to the sides of her face and then they covered her eyes as she let out a small laugh of frustration.
"What's up with you?" Diego asked.
"Oh, I think I'm about to lose it. Let's just go, come on," she tucked her hair behind her ears and looked back to the entrance of the pub. With a sigh, she and the Hargreeves walked inside.

Upon entry, the large Number One could be seen sitting at a table, in the middle, drinking. Klaus raised his arms as if presenting his, now younger, brother. Luther looked up at the group and immediately told them to leave him alone. Diego, however, wasn't taking no for an option. He sat down net to his brother and told the other three to give them a minute alone.

"Okay, come on. Maybe they'll brood each other to death," said Klaus. (Y / N) groaned and followed Five and Klaus to another table.

As (Y / N) stood there, she began to let her mind wander to other people. She could see the way they were running, she could hear the way they were screaming. The way that they were crying. And she could also see how tormented he was. But she could do nothing but watch inside of her head.

Watch as Derek tried to save Sophie and Nick. Save them from himself.

A / N: Apologies for taking so long and for the chapter being so short. I'm gonna be returning to Nick and Sophie and Derek a little every now and then because I like their story that I've created as well, and I'm also going to try and get as much relationship development in for Five and ( Y / N).

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. And also, that cover art was created by @mbergmane so thank you very much to them, I think it's amazing!

Have a good week everyone, there'll be a longer and better chapter next week, I promise, but for now goodbye!
-Hill