12

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential." The man, Mr Big, explained once more. He looked at the three in front of him with a stern glare. Mr Hargreeves, aka Klaus, was sitting in front of the desk in one of his deceased father's old suits, Five, Klaus's supposed son was standing next to him with an even harsher glare while his apparent girlfriend was stood by the wall opposite the desk, trying to keep as far away from the conversation as possible.
"Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." 
"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five spoke through gritted teeth with his hands clenched around a chair.
"Well, that's not my problem." With that, Five turned around to face (Y/N) with a questioning look. She knew what the look meant immediately of course, he was trying to ask if she knew the information and although she did, she couldn't give it to him. She gestured for him to move over to him.
"I can't tell you anything about the eye but what I can tell you is he's gonna crack just give Klaus like two more seconds." Five grunted and turned back around to face Mr Big.
"Look I'm very sorry, but there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

"And what about my consent?" Klaus interrupted, followed by the whisper of 'bingo' from the back of the room.
"Excuse me?" The professional inquired with a faint smile on his face.
"Who gave you permission... to lay your hands..." Klaus started  as he began crying, "...on my son." He pointed a slender finger towards Five to which Five responded with a horrendously confused face.
"What?"
"Oh, come on, have you got wax in your ears, you heard the man." (Y/N) finally jumped in to the conversation. Mr Big looked at the girl and then back at Klaus.
"I didn't touch your son."
"Oh, really? Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then?" Klaus asked, rising up from his chair.
"He doesn't have a swollen-" He was cut off by a swift punch to Five's face, delivered from his so called 'father'. The man gasped as Five grunted.
"I want it. Name, please. Now."
"You're crazy." Klaus chuckled at the comment.
"You got no idea." (Y/N) came up behind Klaus and smirked.
"Oh, hey, would you look at that... 'Peace on Earth.' That's so sweet." She gave a sickeningly sweet smile to the older gentleman as she placed the snow globe back on the desk. Her left hand held the base of the gobe to the desk while her right rose to connect with the back of Klaus' head and slam it down onto the glass without a second thought.
"God, that hurt! What is wrong with you, why am I letting you date my son?" He mumbled.

Blood poured down Klaus' face in a mix of water and stars and glitter.
"I'm calling secur-" (Y/N) took the phone off of him and raised it to her ear. "What are you doing?" He yelled.
"There's been an assault..." She took a quivering deep breath, " in Mr Big's office, a-and we need secu-security, now."
"Schnell!" Klaus shouted.

"Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."
"It's Lance, you idiot." (Y/N) face palmed.
"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood and tears, and they're gonna wonder, 'what the hell happened?' And we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of two of us and touched the other in her 'special place'."
"Oh my lord... you are disgusting."
"You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh, my God, you're gonna get passed around like a... you're just- you're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying." He explained to him.
"Jesus, you're a real sick bastard."
"Thank you." Klaus breathed out.

The three of them began walking behind Mr Big, on the way to some filing cabinets.
"Why couldn't you just tell us the information? You know it all don't you?" Five accused. (Y/N) the explained about how she was prohibited from giving information that could alter an outcome. She told him briefly about free will and having to watch time go by without interfering with anything that she knows can have a horrific outcome. Five was of course annoyed and confused once more. Surely she could bend the rules just once... for him?
"If I bend the rules for you... I'll have to do it for everyone... and then where would we be?" Five looked away, annoyed that (Y/N) could somehow read his mind by accident and it always seemed to happen at the worst moments.

Mr Big reached the filing cabinets and opened up a drawer. Klaus hopped up and placed himself on the counter, leaning on is left hand and watching Mr Big's hands closely. Five stood on the side opposite Mr Big. Klaus turned his thin neck to take a look at the teens. He coughed slightly to capture Five's attention, and that he did. Five shot his eyes over to his... 'younger' brother and drew his eyebrows closer together as if to ask what he was trying to say. Klaus nodded down to (Y/N)'s hand, looking between it and Five's own. Five rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the expert. Klaus huffed slightly, annoyance building within him over Five's failure to comply with their cover stories. He swiftly kicked Five's shin to which the small by grunted and sighed. His jaw clenched tightly and he nostrils flared. He looked up as though he were praying for help and gingerly took (Y/N)'s hand.

(Y/N) flinched at the sudden contact. She looked down, about to pull away from her, thought to be, attacker, once she had realised that it was only Five she let out a breath and looked back over to the adult male in front of her. Her hand taking a slight grip on Five's. A blush rose to her cheeks due to the intimacy, having never had such nice and warm human contact.

Mr Big's flicked through some files and came upon the one which he was searching for. He looked over to Klaus who merely smiled down at him.
"Huh, that's strange." He murmured but made it purposefully audible to the three in front of him.
"What?" The grip that Five had on (Y/N)'s hand tightened with his impatience.
"Uh, the eye hasn't been purchased by a client yet." He explained, all the while Klaus jumped down, next to him, from his seated position.
"What, what do you mean?" Klaus asked, feigning sorrow
"Well uh," Klaus rounded the man, intimidating him, "the logs say that- that the eye with that serial number... this can't be right..." he shook his head in utter bewilderment, "it hasn't even been manufactured yet. Where did you get that eye?"

Five looked down at his and (Y/N)'s clasped hands and scoffed slightly.
"Oh my God..." (Y/N) sighed and hit her forehead with her, free, right hand.

A/N: I AM SO SORRY! Jeez, I swear to Tom Holland, I will get better at updating, I'm really sorry that I didn't post last week, I don't know hat happened, it just slipped my mind I am so sorry. God, I need to get better at this shit. Anyway, the usual message, let me know of any grammar errors or anything like that, maybe suggest a few points for me to use in future chapters. I don't know, I'll see you all next time. Have a good week.
-Hill