5.How can you do this???

That particular day, after abhirika's problem got solved, the bureau environment was quite chirpy. But ,Shreya seemed to be missing from the bureau and everyone was suspicious about her as she looked so disturbed these days. They thought of asking her the next day when she comes back to the bureau.

Meanwhile in kavin dushyant house::

"Dushu plzz yaar Batade na, tu Ishita ko kaise janta hai" Kavin was trying to know what relation dushu had with Ishita. While dushu wasn't ready to tell.

"It's ok , jab tum mujhse comfortable hoge,tab batana. Main force nahi karunga" Kavin gave up. "Vaise bhi life tumhara hai, main hota kon Hoon tumhare life mein interfere karne vala" his sound could clearly depict that he was sad.

"What are you saying, kavu!!! Tujhe pura haq hai janne ka, lekin mein soch raha tha free time pe bataunga. Khabardar agar aisa kabhi bhi kaha toh ki tu Meri life mein koi importance nahi rakhta" dushyant said sternly.

"Accha baba sorry, nahi bolunga,ab khush" kavin tried to cheer his buddy.

They had dinner and went to their respective rooms to sleep, but sleep was far away from both of their eyes. Dushyant was constantly thinking about Ishita and their past, whereas someone's face was flashing in front of kavin, again and again(guess who😉)

Next day, in the bureau, everyone was waiting for Shreya as they had to know what was bothering her. They needed to know as she is not able to concentrate on her work and looks lost most of the time. They asked Purvi to ask her as she was the closest to Shreya. Friends after all. They were busy in their own work but Shreya came unusually late. She was standing there with some cards in her hands.

"Shreya , ye cards.....?? Daya asked her but she was looking down all the time.

" Shreya, kuch toh batao yaar" Purvi asked her.

"Khudh hi dekh lo" she gave the whole thing to them and walked away to her desk and started her work. We could say she was not working. She was just acting like working so that she can control her emotions. She knew she would break down in front of all of them if she stayed in front of them any longer.

Meanwhile, all of them were in utmost shock after looking at the cards.

"Shreya ,ye kya hai. Shaadi....Shreya Weds siddarth !!!! " Abhijeet just couldn't believe what was going on.

Daya was standing there all shocked to react anything. He was trying to process the whole thing .

Shreya was standing there with her head down as she didn't have the strength to look up anymore .

The wedding was after two weeks and she didn't tell anyone of them.
Purvi called her to the cafeteria as she wanted to talk to her alone and know the exact thing. Both of them went out while others were unable to believe anything.

In the cafeteria,

"Shreya ,Kya hai ye sab. Tumne mujhe bhi nahi bataya. Aur to aur tum kuch dino se bohot pareshan lag rahe the. "
Purvi asked her closest friend.

"Kya karu Purvi , ye sab ...Maine kabhi bhi nahi socha tha ki aisa achanak se sab kuch ho jayega." Shreya said ,her voice cracking at the end.

"It's ok ,tum muje sab kuch pehle se batao, we'll see ..Kya kar sakte hai" Purvi said squeezing shreya's hand lightly.

So, Shreya started narrating the whole thing.

(Everything happened exactly how it happened in the show. There will be slight changes. And forgive me as I will be giving siddarth a negative role in my story.)

" Kya !! maaji ne tujhe force kiya..I mean emotional blackmail" Purvi was shocked.

"Ye emotional blackmail nahi hai Purvi, vo bas chahte hai ki Meri Shaadi ho Jaye." Shreya said defending her mother.

"Blackmail hi toh hai. Ab Kya kare"
Purvi said meaningfully.

" Ab Kya kar sakte hai. Mujhe siddarth kuch thik nahi lagta" Shreya said

"What do you mean.." Purvi was suspicious.

"Pata nahi, ab chal bureau chalte hai. Baad mein baat karenge. " shreya said standing up.

"Haa chal. " And both of them left for the bureau unaware that someone had heard the entire conversation.

While, in the bureau.

Daya was sitting quietly not able the bear what he had just heard. He was continuously saying the same thing in his mind.

"How could you do this, shreya ? How could you do this.?????"

Purvi and shreya entered the bureau and both went to their respective desks without saying anything or looking at anyone.

At the evening, everyone was going back home. Kavin called purvi and told her to meet him in PQ cafe. She was confused but decided to go. She went to the cafe directly from the bureau.

In the cafe,

Kavin was impatiently waiting for purvi. Somebody tapped his shoulder. He turned around to find purvi standing there. He smiled at her and pulled out the chair for her. They ordered a coffee and purvi decided to ask why he called her urgently.

"Sir, apne mujhe itna urgently kyun bulaya. " purvi asked sipping hee coffee.

"Purvi, bura mat manna lekin jab tum aur shreya cafeteria mein baat kar rahe the tab maine sab kuch sun liya tha. Aur mere paas ek aisa information hai jo shayad tum vishwas nahi kar paoge." Kavin tried to explain.

"Aisa kya baat hai sir? " She asked

"Darasal baat ye hai ki.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

Phew!!!! Kya baat hai ye mein agli update mein bataungi.

Chappal mat marna..😆 😆

I know i am late but next time I'll try to update faster.

And please vote and comment and also follow my profile...

I am a new writer so i need all of ur support and love....so plzzzz is nanni si bacchi par thoda toh daya karo ....
Hehe

Ok bye, take care till the next update....
Love u all.

With love,
Khalida.....