10. Wedding and Fun.

Dareya was taken to the mandap and the wedding rituals began.

The seven vows were done and he tied the mangalsutra around her neck and filled her hairline with sindoor...

( Forgive me as I don't know much about Hindu rituals)

The couple took blessing from the elders and were made to sit down next to each other.

Someone cleared their throat from the stage..

"Suniye, suniye,suniye...aaj hum sab ke liye ek bohot bada din hai...humare Daya sir aur Shreya ki Shaadi Hui hai. Toh kyun na ek couple dance ho Jaye..from our dearest Dareya...." It was Sachin announcing with a big smile on his face.

Dareya first hesitated a little but then agreed after a little persuasion from everyone.

Before dancing, Shreya took the Mic..

" Mein chahti Hoon ki baaki saare couples bhi humare saath stage par aa Jaye..."

Oops!! That was hard on everyone. No one went up. But seeing the sad faces of Daya and Shreya, abhijeet asked tarika for a dance. She agreed and went up to the stage with abhijeet. The crowd cheered for them while they were busy blushing..

"Vaise Shreya maam, humare toh koi partners hai nahi" Mayur said all happy for himself.

"Haan, sirf tum aur Daya sir aur tarika ji aur abhijeet sir hi hai" Sachin said teasingly.

"Kisne kaha nahi hai" a voice said..

They turned to find Dushyant forwarding his hand to Ishita and she boldly took accepted his hand. She smirked at him and whispered "Let's set the stage on fire" which was only heard by Dushyant.

"Abhi toh Daya sir aur Shreya ki Shaadi hai, humari Shaadi mein toh blast kar Denge. Stage Kya, we'll even set the bed on fire" Dushyant whisper teased her..

Naughty boy...Hehe..

She smacked his arm really hardly which made him wince really loud in public...
Ishita is naughty too.

Everyone stared them unable to understand anything.

"Dushu, Ishita..tum dono dance karoge.."
Kavin raised his eyebrow at dushu who only smirked back at him.

"Haan, jalan ho rahi hai..tu bhi aaja, Purvi ko lekar.."he was being too irritating today.

Kavin was imagining himself smashing Dushyant's head with a vase punching him mercilessly like a punching bag.

"Kya hua??" Someone snapped their fingers in front of his eyes. It was Sachin.

He threw a glare at dushu who was busy grinning at him. This guy was unimaginable sometimes but still was his heartbeat. Everyone kept poking him and Purvi continuously. They decided to go on the stage just for the sake of everyone. Dareya, Abhirika, Ishyant and kavi were in the stage. They requested other couples to join them on the stage too..

Many other couples were there with Dareya in the middle.

The music started....

Shayad kabhi na keh saku mein tumko,
Kahe bina samajh lo Tum shayad.
Shayad mere khayaal mein tum ek din,
Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad.

Jo tum na ho, rahenge hum nahi,
Na chahiye kuch tumse zyada.
Tumse Kam nahi.