12. Mumma?

(please spare any mistakes. No proofread)

The next in Daya's house, i mean Dareya's house.

The alarm went off at exact 5-O-clock.
Both of them woke up and Shreya was surprised that she actually was able to sleep comfortably the whole night. Maybe it was because of tiredness from the whole day that made her sleep peacefully. That was what she thought.

Both got ready and finished up all the work quickly and started for bureau.

On the way, there was some commotion happening due to which the road was blocked.

Dareya looked at each other confused.

They got out of the car and saw two kids standing there frightened while a lady was fighting with two people most probably goons.

"Yaha Kya chal raha hai" Shreya asked one of those people who were watching the scene.

"Pata nahi madam. Log keh rahe hai ki in dono baccho ko ye gunde utha ke le ja rahe the. Par ye aurat beech mein aa gayi aur inn baccho ko bacha liya" he replied not so sure about what was actually happening.

They went to see further and were shocked to find Divya and the two goons fighting brutally. One goon hit Divya on the head with a rod causing her to lose balance. But Daya fought with the goons the right time and saved Divya while Shreya took care of the kids.

The goons were arrested while Divya and the kids were taken to a nursing home. The kids did not have any wounds except for scratches here and there while Divya badly got wounded in the head. The doctor nursed them up and they were all ready to continue with their normal life.

"Aradhya, Khushi..kaha hai." Divya said searching for them.

"Yahi hai...Bahar tumhara intezaar kar rahe hai " Shreya replied.

They went out and found Daya laughing and talking with the two kids. They were adorable.

"Aradhya,Khushi...idhar ao." Divya called out for them. .

They immediately ran for her and hugged her.

"Chalo, school bhi toh jaana hai na. Raaste mein itna sab kuch ho gya...Now, hurry up"
She said adjusting Aradhya's tie.

Not forgetting, the children were in their school uniform.

"Divya, Chalo hum bhi saath chalte hai." Shreya insisted.

"Nahi ma'am. Mein sambhal lungi" she politely declined.

"Nahi Divya, Shreya tumhare saath jayegi aur inn baccho ko school chodke tum dono seedhe bureau aa Jana. Theek hai" he said and left with his car.

Shreya , Divya along with the two kids went to Divya's car. On the way, Shreya asked Divya how were the kids related to her because it felt like the kids were quite comfortable with her and like they knew her from really long.

She just dismissed the topic saying that they were just family friends. The two kids were busy with each other playing and giggling in their cute little voices.

They dropped off the kids in the elementary school and went to the bureau.

At the bureau,

Kavin was searching for something for quite a while now and he was frustrated searching it in his entire desk and drawers but he couldn't find it. He sat down on the chair sighing.

Sachin suddenly asked while passing by his desk.

"Kya dhund rahe ho kavin. "

"Yaar vo ek bohot important file.. pichle case vaali..nahi mil rahi.. uski database banana hai. Ab file hi nahi mil raha. " He said exhausted.

"I guess, vo file Purvi ki desk mein hai. Puch lo usse." He said as he took some papers and went.

"Purvi ki desk mein....okhay..."he thought.

He got up and went towards Purvi's desk and asked her for the file. She gave it to him while at that exact moment her pen stand fell too. Both bent down at the same time causing both their heads to collide each other. They nevertheless picked up the pen stand and broke off laughing.

Abhijeet came in and asked " Itna has kyun rahe ho, Bhai" he asked smiling towards them.

"Are nahi sir, vo bas aise hi" Purvi replied.

"Aaj bureau ka mahol bada energetic lag raha hai. " Dushyant said appearing from nowhere.

" Itni der kaha tha tu?" Kavin asked sternly looking behind Abhijeet.

"Log tere tarah free nahi hai..unhe bureau ki bahaar bhi bohot kaam hote hai" he said full of attitude.

Ishita rushed in the entrance and obviously her head bumped into Dushyant's back.

"Yaar, mere raaste mein kata banke kyun khade ho?" She said with a cute expression on her face.

"Mein toh aise hi khada Hoon. Tumhe kisne kaha tha itni jaldi mein aake mujhse takrane ki? " Ufff...this guy is unbelievable.

"Accha theek hai... Band Karo tum dono aur apne apne kaam pe lag jao" Abhijeet said nearly laughing. Dushu and ishi looked like pandas while they were angry. They looked like kids. But there is a fierce CID cop inside these not- so - innocent kids.

Everyone was busy talking when Shreya and Divya too came in. They narrated the morning's incident. Throughout the whole narration, Divya was looking here and there as if she was nervous or something.

ACP sir too came and all of them started to work. A small case was reported and it was  solved in no time. It was 2:30 in the afternoon when everyone was like so bored. They decided to do some fun.

"ACP sir aa Gaye na, toh tum logo ka demotion pakki hai" Daya said smiling.

" Bohot boring hai. Kabhi kabhi entertainment bhi toh honi chahiye. " Ishita complained.

"Jo khud ek entertainment hai, use hi entertainment chahiye...huh!!!" Dushyant smirked at Ishita.

She just turned away in no mood to argue.

"Toh yaha kaam karne aate ho ya phir entertainment karne" everyone stunningly turned to the voice and saw ACP sir staring at all of them.

They all got scared but then ACP sir started laughing. He said he understands too. There should be fun but it should upto limits. They all talked about several topics and made fun when the bureau's door suddenly opened and the little kid from the mornings fight entered and a nanny appeared from behind carrying the school bag.

She looked like she was about to cry.

"Mumma!"

She directly ran to Divya and hugged her legs leaving everybody shocked.

__________________________________________

Cliffhanger I know.....but I want to leave you yearning for the next chapter. *Flashes naughty smirk*

Anyways vote, comment and share. Please.. please....pleeaaase.

Apni writer ki baat nai manoge?? It's your comments that motivates us to write more and better, otherwise we are really lazy to update.

Anyways, comment what do you think will happen next?

Why is the kid calling Divya her Mumma?

Is Divya already married?

To find the questions to these questions, please wait for the next chapter..
Till then, bye and goodnight 🌃.

With love,
~Khalida.