2.Tum yaha???

The day was called off with our officers finally being set free of the work load that they couldn't run away from. Everyone tried to make the new officers feel comfortable and make them feel at home. They became quite friendly at the end of the day. They were mingling with everyone. They met the forensic brains too during the day who welcomed them with equal warmth. Nothing went wrong during the day and acp sir was also satisfied with their work. And finally they got time to relax. Everyone was leaving for home.

Meanwhile , in the parking lot :

Purvi and Pankaj were arguing

"Dekh Pankaj jhoot bolne se Bach nahi jayega tu, sach sach Bata Varna" she threatened Pankaj while rolling up her sleeves dangerously.

" Main bol raha Hoon Maine kuch nahi kiya, bekar mein is masoom bacche par chilla rahi hai " Pankaj retorted back making an annoyed face.

"Masoom bacche huh !!!!! , Har baar aise ghatia harkat karta hai aur baad mein aise bacchi jaisi chehra banake bhaag jata hai, aaj toh nahi chodungi tujhe" Purvi shouted angrily.

" No no no , aise nahi karegi " poor boy started moving back.(bechara Pankaj🤣🤣)

"Main aisa karungi,Tera ek ek haddi todke tujhe....." She started moving forward. She suddenly stopped feeling a hand on her wrist. She turned around only to find kavin holding her wrists and dushyant standing besides him. For a moment she got lost in his eyes, but the next moment the pulled her hand and Pankaj started blabbering
" Sir dekhiye na ye Purvi mujhpe Bina vajah chilla rahi hai, aur"

"Toh tu aise harkate kyun karta hai,huh!!!!" She interrupted.

And again chuha billi ka khel shuru ho gya🤦

" Band Karo Tum dono " dushyant shouted this time getting really irritated....

Kavin started laughing looking at the three annoyed plus embarrassed faces.....

"Kya Purvi ,kyun bechare ke piche pade ho,Kya kiya he Pankaj ne???" kavin said

"Kya kiya hai isne???? Aap puch rahe hai isne Kya kiya hai??? Isne jaanbuch ke Meri gadi ka tyre puncture kiya hai taki mujhse us din ka badla le sake"

"Us din ka" kavin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ummm sir, vo actually, umm " she was hesitating to tell

"Main hi Bata deta Hoon us din Kya hua tha" Pankaj said coming forward.

"Iss chudail ne us din mere gadi ka Kya haal bana dia, tyre jaan buch ke puncture kar dia aur saath mein extra tyre bhi gayab kar diya.."

Purvi was looking down all the time. She was looking like a frightened kid who was scared to face her parents.

Kavin burst out laughing looking at her scared expression... She gave a confused look to kavin. While dushyant was rolling his eyes.

"Kya hua sir aap has kyun rahe hai ? " Purvi asked confusingly.

"Tumhari expression ,ohh God . It's worth watching" he started laughing again.

"Aaj kuch zyada hi has raha hai tu, kyun " dushyant asked his buddy only to recieve an angry glare from him. Dushyant kept quiet

" Well , aaj ke baad aisa mat Karo tum dono aur Purvi , aaj ke liye mein tume chod deta Hoon" kavin said with a straight face.