15. Little Little Masti

In Divya's house,

" Aradhya sambhal kar, gir jaoge" Divya yelled from the kitchen where she was making dough for rotis. Aradhya was busy jumping and playing on the sofa of the living room and Divya was afraid that Aradhya might get hurt.

Her hair was up in a loose messy bun with few strands falling from the sides. She was hurrying with everything as today the whole team was coming to her house for dinner with Aradhya. Aai was helping her cook everything and she still had to make Aradhya ready as well get ready herself. Because she was wearing T- shirt with loose pajama pants. She looked so baggy.

"Beta tum jao, tayyar ho jao, mein rotiyan bana lungi" aai said lovingly.

"Aai, Roz toh aap hi banate ho. Kitna kaam karte ho aap. Kaise kar lete ho?" She questioned cutely while making small circles from the dough.

"Aadat hai beta. Jaise tum apni kaam pe maahir ho, vaise mein apni kaam mein. Tum jao aur mujhe apna kaam karne do." She said smilingly while taking the rolling pin from Divya's hand.

Divya made a pout at her and hugged her from behind.

"Thank you so much, Aai, for everything. Apne mere liye Jo kiya vo koi apna bhi na karta" she said.

"Dhat...pagli. Ek maa ka farz banta hai apne baccho ka saath Dena aur mein bhi toh Teri maa hoon." Aai said lovingly.

Divya and Aai's relationship was something so special. Aai always supported Divya in everything she did. She was helping Divya in taking care of Aradhya as Divya couldn't be home all the time. Her only family was Divya and Aradhya. She was orphaned in a very young age and later got married to a man who used to drink and torture her. She could never become a mother because her husband divorced her after four months of their marriage. She finds her lost and dream family in Divya and Aradhya.

"I love you" Divya said and kissed Aai's cheeks and went out searching for Aradhya. Aai shook her head and smiled at their madness.

In the living room :

"Aru, Aru.." Divya was looking for Aradhya in the whole living room but she was nowhere.

She creased her forehead and smiled. She knew what Aradhya must be doing.

She slowly tiptoed behind the sofa and kneeled down and suddenly grabbed someone from under the sofa. It was Aradhya, she was eating a chocolate hazelnut bar and chocolate was smudged all over her mouth. She looked extremely cute but now it was not the time to look at her cuteness.

Divya glared at Aradhya "Kya chal raha hai?" She scolded with her hands on her hips.

Aradhya was looking at her with a sad pout with a little bit of chocolate smeared near her lips.

"Choco kha rahi hoooon, mumma." She said in her childish accent which was enough to bring a smile to Divya's face.
Her daughter was really cute and also a little stubborn at times but she still loved her immensely.

She pulled Aradhya to her and held her small tiny hands in her hands and gently kissed them. Aradhya smiled brightly at this.

"Baccha, zyada chocolate nahi khate. Mumma ko pata hai aapko chocolates kitna pasand hai par beta, Roz Roz bhi toh nahi Khana chahiye na. Aise toh aapki health kharab ho jayegi. " She explained her daughter lovingly while caressing her daughter's cheeks and Aradhya was looking at her with wide eyes and slightly open mouth as if listening with full concentration.

"But mumma, mujhe chocolate khane ka bohot man karta hai. I love chocolates" she complained with puppy eyes.

Divya chuckled. This girl's obsession for chocolates could never change.

"But we have to adjust naa" Divya too complained like Aradhya and pulled her cheeks.

They laughed it off and Divya picked Aradhya in her arms and proceeded towards the room to get changed because everyone might be coming anytime and both of them were still in their minnie mouse pjs.

Divya first made Aradhya wear a light pink frock as she insisted. And then she used a lavender cotton dress with minimal makeup and a netted dupatta hanging on her shoulder. The mother daughter looked presentably beautiful. Aradhya was jumping on the bed as she loved her frock. She always had a thing for frocks and especially the ones which looks like princess dresses.

"Aruuu, stop jumping. Gir jaoge." Divya pulled Aradhya towards her and fixed the few strands of her hair that escaped from the ponytail.

"Mumma, mujhe bhi lipstick lagana hai" Aradhya complained looking at her mumma who was applying a nude shade on her lips.

Divya chuckled before saying " Aap bohot choti ho Aru. Ye aapke liye nahi hai. " And continued looking at her reflection in the mirror and putting lipstick.

Aradhya huffed and folded her arms.

"Lekin, mere paas aapke liye kuch aur hai" Divya said excitedly.

She approached her angry daughter with something in her hands and gave to Aradhya. It was a gentle lip balm for her baby. Aradhya's eyes instantly lit up amd she tried applying it but couldn't do successfully. Divya took it from her hands and helped her put it.

The doorbell rang indicating their arrival. Since Aradhya and Divya were upstairs, Aai opened the door and welcomed the whole team. They greeted each other and took their seats in the sofa.

"Divya kaha hai" Tarika asked Aai looking around.

"Dono apne room mein tayya........" Before she could complete the sentence, an overexcited Aradhya came running down the stairs with a big chocolate bar in her hand and a worried plus angry Divya running behind her.

The team looked at them confused yet smiling.

"Aradhya, chocolate rakh do.. varna..." She threatened.

"Nahi rakhungi, nahi rakhungi, nahi rakhungi. " She shouted in her cute voice giggling all the while.

The team were surprised to see the mom- daughter duo quarrelling and running behind each other.

Divya gave up and sat on the chair kept near the kitchen door.

She suddenly realized that the whole team were watching them. She stood up abruptly and looked at them with shocked expressions.

" Are sorry, mein toh bhul hi gayi thi ki aap log aane Vale hai."

At that,they burst out laughing and she looked at them all confused.

"Iss nanhi si shaytaan ko sambhalna bohot mushkil hota hoga na??" Shreya asked while picking Aradhya in her arms making her giggle.

They settled themselves on the sofa and played with Aradhya. Divya suddenly asked" Kavin sir, dushyant sir, purvi ma'am aur Ishita kaha reh Gaye?"

"Vo toh ek saath aane vaale the" Abhijit said thinking.

They all say waiting for the four of them while playing with Aradhya..

___________________________________________

Hiiii peeps,

I am back....

Aap log gussa toh nahi ho???*makes a cute face*

I know Maine bohot der update nahi di par mein bhi majboor thi.. I had a lot of problems going on and I couldn't take out enough time to update and I am sooo sorry for that...

And I hope you are all safe and staying at home and maintaining all the safety protocols.

Love you all..

Wait waitt....

Vote and comment plzz😅.

With love,
Khalida