Chapter 31~ Cheek Grabbing

"Ryan, we've been driving for 15 minutes can you please tell me where we are going?" I plead but he just ignored my question. I let out a sigh and leant against the window looking at the beautiful, black night sky.

A couple more minutes passed and Ryan parked in front of a house which had beaming lights, people scattered everywhere, either drunk or just plain idiotic and a whole lot of rubbish.

"You drove me all this way to a stupid high school party?! I don't know about you Ryan but the last time I was at one of these things it did not end well" I strain with wide eyes and a serious expression. Surely he remembered my mistakes at the last party I had attended. 

"Yep, " He simply says, popping the 'p'.

I just looked at him like he was joking. Obviously, he wasn't because he grabbed his leather jacket planted a quick peck on my lips and got out of the car. I sat in the seat looking very confused and quite pissed off. Who brings their girlfriend to a dirty teenage party? I take a deep breath, trying to figure out if Ryan was playing some prank on me.

I hadn't realised Ryan was waiting for me until he opened my door quickly and says, "Let's go muffin".

So there I was, walking to another bloody crazy adventure. If only I knew what was ahead then I would've told my future self to get the fuck away from there.

~~~~~
I held onto Ryan's hand as he led the way through the sticky bodies. There were people jumping and grinding and then I felt a hand grab my left cheek...and I don't mean on the face. I let out a gasp and Ryan immediately spun around to find a drunk guy grabbing my ass. He pulled his hand from mine and pushed the drunk guy by the chest very forcefully as the guy stumbled back and hit the wall. Ryan's face was full of fury and it was he like was ready to bulldoze the guy.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to go and touch my woman?" He yells at the guy who just smirks in return. Ryan laughs bitterly and nods silently.

I have never seen Ryan like this, and right now I don't know if I want to. I just wanted to get whatever had to be done, over with.

"How about I wipe that smirk off your face eh?". The next thing I knew Ryan had thrown one hell of a punch at the drunk guy who now had a bleeding nose. 

I had to do something.

Just as Ryan was going to hit the guy again, I stepped right in front of him. Ryan automatically snapped back to normality and his features softened as soon as he saw me in front of his fist. He looked at his balled up hand and lowered it.

"I'm so sorry muffin" He whispered for only me to hear. I placed my hand on his cheek and made him look at me.

"No need to be sorry...thank you for doing that. But maybe next time just yell at the guy. I don't want to have to call the ambulance"

"Let's just hope there isn't a next time" He looks at me with his beautiful light brown eyes. We both laugh quietly and share a soft and slow kiss. I smiled against his lips as he placed his hands on my hips, holding me tightly and protectively. As our lips part, Ryan grabs a hold of my hand again, gives me a beautiful smile and continues walking through the crowd. We reach a set of stairs and begin to climb them. Ryan leads me into a bedroom and my heart started racing. Where was he taking me and what was he going to do? I wasn't scared or anything.

He holds my shoulders and looks at me intently. I just got a little excited.

"Muffin listen to me. I need you to stay in here. I'll be back in about twenty minutes. Do not and I repeat DO NOT leave this room. Ok?" I got worried at his serious tone. I just nodded in reply because I was shocked at how serious he actually was and that he wasn't even telling me where he was going or what he was doing.

Before I could say anything else, he had left the room leaving me staring at a plain beige wall.

In the meantime, I waited and waited until Ryan came back. I sat on the edge of the double sized bed which had pure white quilts and fluffy pillows. To be honest it looks exactly like a dream sex bed.

I let out a loud sigh and as if on cue, the door burst open. But it was not Ryan in the doorway. Ok, now I'm scared.

A man twice my size walked into the room with a belt holding a decent sized gun and his face holding a murderous expression.

The only thing he said that made me scream higher than a soprano was, "Gotcha!"

~~~~~
Oh shit! What do you guys think is going happen?

By the way, thank you so much for the extreme boost of support! It has honestly made me so happy. You guys are so awesome!

Until next time...

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

-G