Chapter 14~Earth To Alexis

Earlier Update :) enjoy!

-G

~~~~~~~~

Bowl after bowl...strike after strike.

Alexis Harrington is going strong.

May I add that the wonderful Skye Einstein is winning on her team as well. Told you we were going to win. I looked over at Ryan and fake pouted.

"Aww what's wrong with Mr Grumpy. Is it because he's losing?"

"First of all, why are speaking about me in the third person? Second, of all, I'm not grumpy...I'm just...you know...waiting for a comeback".

"Waiting? Yeah, more like slowly dying".

"You just wait and see Muffin".

Brooklyn made an "Ugh" sound as she pushed the bowling ball off a child's bowling ramp. Oh Brooklyn, you never fail to amuse me. It was Ryan's turn and it was the last round. Our score was 198-209. He's good but I'm better. If he gets all three strikes, I am dead meat. His first roll was a strike leaving him at 208. He then hit an 8! HA YES!

216? Pffft Ryan, I win.

It's my turn to take my last round turns. Ryan stood next to me, in embarrassment. First round gave me a strike. 219. So I had already won. Ryan, Peter and Allan all groaned in frustration. But I wasn't finished yet. I still had another possible two turns. I picked up a ball and it accidentally slipped from my fingers and landed straight on...

Ryan's foot!

"Shit! I'm Sorry!"

He groaned out in agony and I instantly felt bad.

"Are you alright?!"

"It's all good Muffin, just remind me to never bowl with you again" he sounded out of breath as he cringed in pain.

"Just continue bowling, Muffin" He rubbed his foot then pointed to the bowling alley waiting for me to continue.

I rolled on my second turn and...STRIKE!

229. Ha! I can do better.

I picked up the last bowling ball for the night and rolled.

STRIKE! 239!

"WOOHOO 239 BABY!" I fist pumped the air and then walked over to the others.

Skye had won her game as well, making us both the winners. It was no surprise; we already knew we would win. But now it was time for the punishments. Skye had the most brilliant idea.

"Okay losers! We'll be your masters for the day and as you know, you can't back down from this!"

"And!" I added, "if you were to fool out like chickens, consequences will acquire"

We all walked out of the bowling alley and up to the top level. We then walked inside a girl's favourite shop. The Lingerie Store.

We started picking outfits for all the guys. Brooklyn had offered to get us smoothies.

Dustin looked at the outfit Skye picked out for him and he was not happy. "OH MY GOD SKYE! I am not wearing this" he screams from the change room.

"I agree, this is too far even for you!" Ryan adds. But Skye and I just leant against the wall and waited for them to come out.

"Ready boys?" I say.

Peter was getting frustrated and cries out "I don't want to wear the tutu!"

I just rolled my eyes but Skye took it into her hands. "Oh...really? Sorry, I'll get you a better one then, just hold on sweet pea!" Her sarcasm made me proud.