Chapter 27~Tis the Season to be Bad Ass

It was now 2 days left until Christmas and you could probably imagine how frantic I was. From shopping to baking and wrapping, it's been chaotic.

But you're also probably wondering what on Earth happened two weeks ago with Ryan? Yeah, I thought so. It was pretty overwhelming. So sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

~~~~

Ryan pulled up in front of a club.

I rolled my eyes and turned towards him. "Another club? Are you serious Ryan? Didn't you learn from the last time?"

Ryan just laughed and got out of the car to open my door. "Muffin, there is a little something special about this club. I want you to meet a few people".

I followed Ryan into the club and started to feel a little nervous. I mean, who could blame me? I was practically walking into a biker's club for crying out loud. I let out a shaky breath but I didn't mean for Ryan to hear it. He turned to me and smiled.

"Trust me, you'll love them and they'll love you," He says with promising eyes. He held out his hand for me to hold on and I accepted straight away. His touch automatically calmed me a little.

We walk inside and instantly receive stares. I follow Ryan still holding onto his hand dearly. Ryan gives those 'what's up' nods to a few people. I just looked down at my feet as I walked. Ryan stopped and I didn't realise so I bumped into his back.

Good one Alexis.

I turned a light shade of red, embarrassed.

"Oh sorry"

"Babe, don't apologise. Why are you so nervous?"

This boy knows me so well. And did he just call me babe? Ok, I could get used to this.

"Um, I just get really nervous when meeting new people. Plus I'm not really comfortable with my surroundings at the moment".

Ryan just gave me a small smile which told me I wasn't getting out of this and kept on leading me to the back of the club until he pulled a curtain which revealed another room with three other guys and a girl.

Ok, well this just got even more awkward.

"Alexis, meet Ashton, Chris, Leni and Llorona".

They all smiled and waved with a 'hey'. They all seemed friendly and my age. They must be Ryan's bad ass friends. I could tell by the choice of colour of their clothing. Black and Rough.

Well duh, Alexis. What are they going to wear? Pink?

Real men wear pink. I remind myself.

"Hey" I replied with a small but friendly smile. As I looked at them, I recognised one of them. The one Ryan pointed at to be Leni was someone I had seen before.

As if he read my mind, Leni stepped forward and said, "You again? Ryan who this girl?"

Oh yes, ladies and gentlemen. I welcome back 'Mr Shakespeare Biker' aka Leni. The last time Leni and I had met we did not end on great terms.

"Leni calm the fuck down, " Ashton said calmly. "Hey, I'm Ashton" and came to shake my hand. I smiled and introduced myself. "Alexis, nice to meet you". Ashton seemed liked the chilled one. The one who couldn't give two shits about anything.

Then the other guy who must be Chris walked up and introduced himself and I did the same. Chris was quite built but seemed like the quiet one.

And then something I was not expecting. A girl jumped right into my arms for a hug.