Chapter 10~ Dipfacing Downtown

I usually love Saturday mornings. You get to sleep in, stay home all day in your PJs and you can eat as much as you want without anyone judging you.

So, it was currently 11:00 am and I had the energy to get out of my warm bed and eat breakfast. I went downstairs and froze. I could hear my mum speaking to someone. I don't know who because all I can hear is my mum's voice babbling on and on. But before I could run up to my room and lock myself inside for three years, my mother decided to ruin my plan.

"Oh finally. Alexis, you're up, come in. I want you to meet someone".

It's a Saturday morning, I'm really not in the mood for socialising. I walked from the hallway and...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!"

"Alexis! That's no way to speak to a guest".

Can someone please tell me why Ryan Einstein is sitting at my table looking fine as fuck while I stand here with an open mouth, looking like a piece of shit? I probably look like a dying donkey. I'm in my PJS, my hair looks like it's been electrocuted and I'm wearing no bra. Why did it have to be me? Why did God choose me to be the unlucky one? Ryan just sat there smirking. That's nothing new.

"Alexis this my bosses' son, Ryan".

Ryan reached out his hand and put on a smile. "Hello Alexis, it's a pleasure to meet you". Since when did he become gentlemen?

I quickly shook his hand and put on a fake smile. "Nice to meet you too, Ryan".

He turned to my mum and said, "Well, I best be off. Father just wanted me to drop those envelopes by. My parents are waiting for my arrival for lunch". Ok, when the hell did Sir Charles come to town?

"Of course, don't want to keep your parents waiting, Ryan" my mother smiles sweetly at him. Blah, someone give me a bucket.

"Good day Ms Harrington"

"Alexis, please show Ryan the door". I gave her a "Bitch what?" face but continued to the door. I opened it wide and Ryan stood right in the middle of the hallway. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and smiled at me.

"Cute PJs", I blushed and he obviously noticed because he quietly laughed.

"Whatever"

We stood there silently for awhile.

"So, um...I kind of...well you know...thought you would...uh..."

"Spit it out"

"Don't worry about it"

My face fell. I really wanted to know what he was going to say. He then turned around to walk away, when I instantly grabbed his hand. I did it without thinking. He turned around and to look at our hands then straight into my eyes. I did the same. I then realised what was happening and so did he. We both pulled our hands away at the same time.

"Sorry..."

"No...that's alright. I better go, Josh is waiting for me downtown. See ya"

Downtown? What happened to lunch with his family? It's pretty dangerous there. For some reason, I suddenly became a bit worried for him but I just acted casually.

"Oh yeah, ok bye". He then stuffed his hand back in his pocket and walked from my house to his car, he drove down the street until I couldn't see him any further.

I sighed and walked back inside. I was going to go make myself look half decent when my mother interrupted...again.

"He is such a lovely gentlemen"

"Uh, yeah sure mum. Listen, Kayla asked me to go downtown with her so I'm going to go get ready"

She looked stern as hell and cocked an eyebrow. "No way, Alexis Harrington. Downtown is way to dangerous. You could get hurt or worse. Anyway, why would two seventeen-year-old girls want to go downtown?"

I didn't know how to reply. You see I kind of wanted to check it out for some bizarre reason."Oh, well you see...we heard there was this really great Ice Cream Parlour"

Ice Cream Parlour? That's the best you could do, Alexis?

She didn't look too convinced so I did the one thing that always worked. I'm pretty sure I learnt it from Skye. I put on the most innocent eyes and quivered my lip.

She fell for it. She fell deep. Deeper than the ocean. She sighed and said, "Alright, but promise me one thing?"

"Yeah?"

"Take care of yourself and don't lose your virginity"

My eyes widened and my mum laughed. When did my mum become one to joke? What is happening in my world?

"Thanks, mum?" 

I quickly ran upstairs to text Kayla to get ready. I brushed my teeth and had a shower. I brushed my hair out and left it with its natural waves. I put on my favourite tartan patterned t-shirt dress and threw over my fluffy, army green, hooded jacket. I slipped on my black Doc Martins and applied my makeup. I then finished the look with a soft pink lipstick. I ran downstairs to the front door, I got in my car and drove to Kayla's. 

Downtown. Where all the bikers, gangs and strippers hang.

But we were just going for ice-cream. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I FINALLY UPDATED!

I'm so sorry for leaving it so long! I had so much work it was ridiculous.

 So what do you think Alexis and Kayla are going to get up to 'Downtown'.

 Anyway, love you all!

Don't forget to...

Vote/Comment/Share

-G