Chapter 3 - Midnight Strolls

"Where d'you get these?" Chuuya asked me while getting dressed in the clothes I had picked for him. 

"I had someone buy them, do they fit?" 

"Yeah." He was wearing a beige hoodie with a pair of black pants. 

I took his hat away from him and put it on my desk. "Well, of course, you're still as tiny as I remember you. Not growing much with the mafia aren't you?" 

"Shut up, you old snake," he said pouted in annoyance. 

I giggled. "We have to change your hair." 

"No." 

"Yes, I can't afford having people recognize you. Come here."

"No." He put a hand up, gesturing for me to not get any closer. I rolled my eyes at his little threat as I carefully put his hair in a bun. 

"That's ugly," he said with slight disgust. 

"Suits your personality, come now." 

"Shut up, suicide freak." He glared at my reflection in the mirror as he tried to make his bun look more fashionable. 

I left him to play with his hair as I grabbed my car keys and walked towards the hallway, putting my shoes on. 

"Where are we going?" 

"You'll see." 

We walked quietly side by side, reminding me of our days together. The nights we spent walking down Yokohama's streets and dangerous alleys. However, Chuuya didn't look as calm as I thought he would be. 

"Hey c'mon, stop that."

"Hmph." He got into the car and sat there glaring at me. 

I shook my head and drove. He didn't say anything during the whole trip. I didn't find it annoying either. Both of us were used to each other's quiet company, we had spent way too many nights like this, just sitting next to each other, or laying back to back, listening to each other's inhales and exhales. Sometimes it really felt like we understood each other without talking. I glanced at Chuuya who was biting on his glove. He had a bad habit of biting his nails whenever he felt anxious or nervous. 

"Is something wrong?"

He looked at me and then proceeded to hold the grab handle above his window. "Something feels really wrong with me." He finally conceded. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Can you please just touch me?" He looked at me, then taking one glove off.

"Okay." I grabbed his hand and put it over the gear, holding him. "You're... cold." Ironically, with his short-temper and cold attitude, his body temperature was on the hotter spectrum. He's usually the one complaining about my cold skin. 

He nodded. I felt his whole body relaxing as no longer human got activated at his touch. His ability is in other words, being activated at random, causing him this odd temperature drop. Therefore, I need to test my theory. I stopped the car in front of my favorite bar. 

"A bar?" He hadn't yanked his hand back yet which at least gave me the impression that he didn't completely hate the idea. 

"You wanted a bottle of wine." 

He gave me that smirk of his that I absolutely adored as we both left the car and entered the bar. 

______________________________________

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! 

"Dazaaaaiii..." He was clinging to me as I dragged him out, back to my car. 

"You've had too much to drink."

"One moooore." 

"No." I put him in the passenger seat and climbed into my seat. 

"You didn't even drink." He pouted. 

"I'm supposed to drive you back. Now put your seatbelt on."

"Take me to the beach." 

"What? No. You're drunk." 

"Dazaaaaaiiii" he whined. 

I sighed, he might be able to walk off some of the alcohol. "Okay, sure." It's for the best to just give in. He will soon turn off this baby mode and go back to feral ginger mode. I started the car and drove towards our favorite beach. I couldn't help but recall our endless strolling along the beach years ago. 

"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" He asked

"I was just thinking about that too." 

"How long was it since we were there?"

"A long time ago." Chuuya and I had walked along this one beach all too often in our teenage days. At first, it was just because we had to pass it on our way to different missions but it gradually turned into an activity we both enjoyed in our spare time. That was when we both were dating, long before I betrayed him and left the Port Mafia for good. I parked the car just before the sand began. 

"Don't you ever just wish-" He cut himself off, probably not wanting to say his thoughts out loud.

"That we could go back?" I asked him and the look in his eyes confirmed my suspicion. "I do, sometimes," I added as he unbuckled his seatbelt and then grabbed for my tie, pulling me into a kiss. I returned his kiss eagerly as I pulled my seat back giving him space to straddle me. He was kissing me as I slid my hands up his back as his hips were pressing into me. He unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. I had managed to get his hoodie off and thrown it into the back seat as his hands made its way down my crotch, stroking it with his delicate fingers. 

"Ride it." I pulled his hair, forcing him to look down, meeting my gaze. He gave me this grin I loved as he slowly let my dick slid into him. My nails digging into his back made him only arch his back as my cock was now all the way inside him. His breathing getting faster as he started moving up and down, making me pace my thrusts with his hip movements. My hands now moving down to hold his waist as he put his hands on my shoulders, letting his nails dig into my flesh. Our bodies still knew exactly what to do to make the other feel good. He knew that the pain only made me add more force to the sex, and I knew that he knew that. I let one hand slid up his upper body and finally reaching his neck, closing my fingers around his throat. The lack of oxygen in his body will only increase his blood pressure, making him fall into a stance of euphoria. His eyes rolling back, a smile spreading, nails digging harder into me as he climaxed letting my name escape his mouth. I thrust harder into him at that, making him shake in pleasure until I came inside him as he bit into my shoulder to silent the moans threatening to escape, as we both reached our limit.