Chapter 1 - The Mystery Novel

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

Chuuya closed the door with his free hand as we struggled to get our shoes off in the doorway. His other arm was around my neck pulling me closer to him as I held him up to let him kiss me. He put his other arm around my neck as I slid my tongue into his mouth, resulting in him only pulling me closer. I was making our way towards my bedroom while kissing him roughly, the way I knew he loved. He had slid his hands down to my shoulders, letting my coat fall to the floor. 

"Dazai" He breathed as a string of saliva connected our lips. I put my lips against his neck. "Don't leave any marks stupid." He gasped, reaching for my hair, gripping it tightly. 

"You really arouse me Chuuya." I bit him lightly, making sure to not scar his smooth skin as I unbuckled his belt, freeing him from his pants. His hands were gently unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it down my shoulders. I violently turned him around and shoved him against the wall. 

"Shut it and fuck me," He said with that attitude I never will admit that I loved as he tried to grab me. 

"Uh-oh, Chuuya." I grabbed his wrists and nailed them on both sides to the wall, holding them firmly as I forcefully entered him. He dug his nails into my tapestry as he let out a painful moan, my hands now holding his wrists tighter, making him smile through the pleasurable pain as he growled softly. His nails now leaving marks on my walls as he shouted my name loudly. 

I gasped awake, sitting straight up. My heart pounding hard, not only in excitement at my wet dream about Chuuya but also in fear of what my gut feeling told me. How stupid of me to not plan this much ahead. I can't afford these mistakes. I got up hastily and got dressed. I Grabbed my coat as I dialed Ranpo's number and making my way to the doorway to grab my shoes. 

"It better be something important Dazai-san or I'm hanging up," Ranpo said in a raspy just-woke-up tone. 

"I need to get my hands on the mystery novel." 

"Dazai-san, I'm sorry but it's 3 AM."

"I need to get Chuuya back." 

"Why NOW?"

"I had a wet dream about him." 

Silence. "I did not need to hear that, I'm hanging up." 

"No no, Ronpo, seriously, I NEED to get him back right now." My voice now sounding less playful

Silence. "You're making me nervous, but okay, you sound really worried. Meet me at the office."

"Thank you Ranpo."

___________________________________________________

I managed to enter the mystery novel with Ranpo. This place was a mess and there was no kidding that Chuuya had been here. 

"He's wrecked the place." Ranpo pointed out. "And how do you plan on finding him in this mess?" 

"That's a problem I didn't think about." I smiled innocently. 

"AAAAAAARGH" 

"New plan," I said. "We follow his screams and explosions." 

"Is he seriously using his ability in a BOOK? He can't leave even if he destroys everything." Ranpo sounded annoyed. 

"It's Chuuya we're talking about, he can't do anything other than being grumpy and angry, this little boy will get all wrinkly when he gets older." 

"DAZAAAAAAIIIIII" BOOM. 

"Oookay, found him." Chuuya was standing on top of a building, firing his gravity-bombs at random. "Chuuya get down here!" 

"Do he recognize you?" Ranpo asked

"Nope, but he will attack anything that comes his way." 

"Why the hell would you want him here?!" 

Chuuya jumped down the building, manipulating the gravity around him, breaking the concrete floor as he lands. "DAAAAZAAAAIIIIIIIIII" He screamed as he charged a densely-packed gravity-bomb. 

"He does recognize you and he wants to kill you." 

"He's not aware of what's happening, Arahabaki is controlling him."

"Then he just seeks you out unconsciously?" 

"Yup." 

"That's cute but just so you know, he's walking closer."

"I know, keep him focused on you" I pushed Ranpo forward, having him catch Chuuya's attention, giving me an opening. "Chuuya, it's okay now." I grabbed his arm, nullifying his ability. The effect made him freeze for a second and then having his limbs give out. "Chuuya!" I caught him. He usually eventually falls unconscious after using his true form but he never stops functioning the second I stop it. His eyes were focused on me for a long time, making me question if he even is seeing me. "Chuuya?" He put his hand on my cheek as if to feel my features. 

"Dazai..." 

"Chuuya." 

"... take me home. please..." 

"I will." I put my hand on his, squeezing it lightly. His hand is cold. "Chuuya?" Something is wrong with him, how long has he been using corruption?

"Please..." Chuuya said softly as his hand fell limp to his side. I took a deep breath and lifted him up, carrying him like a bride. 

"Ranpo, can you please put my coat over him? He's freezing." 

"Of course," Ranpo said as he grabbed my coat and carefully put it over Chuuya. 

______________________________________________

Thank you for reading the first part of this fanfiction! Here are some details I will share with the loyal ones who stayed until the end ;) 

I will update every week, more precisely, every weekend for you lovely people. Feel free to let me know what you feel in the comments or slide into my DMs! 

For now; Welcome to this hella of a ride and enjoy your stay :)