CHAPTER 8

You looked at the clock by the side of your bed. 6.30PM.

BTOB would be arriving in an hour and you weren’t even ready. Earlier that day, Ilhoon had popped over to drop off the dress, shoes and accessories that ChangSub and HyunSik had bought you, as well as so he could say hi to Min Ji.

“Ji Eun! Why aren’t you dressed?! Go get ready now so I can do your make up!” She scolded you, pointing at the bathroom. You sighed and got into the bathroom, and slipped on the dress and shoes.

Without looking at yourself, you walked out of the bathroom and did a twirl, “How do I look?” you asked.

Min Ji stared at you, “You look drop dead gorgeous!” she squealed.

“But once I put make up on you, you’re going to look so beautiful all of BTOB except Ilhoon will fall madly in love with you!”

You giggled at her cute rant and sat down on your bed. She came over with her big unfolding box of makeup. First she applied moisturizer, then foundation and concealer, dusting it with some translucent powder so it wouldn’t smudge. She moved onto your eyes, putting cream, gold and brown eye shadow on your eyelids gently and after this she moved onto eyeliner. When she was done she took a step back and looked at you.

“You know what… I’m going to darken your eyebrows and then put false lashes on you to enhance the look!”

“Sure, go crazy!” You said.

Min Ji enjoyed dressing you up as much as you enjoyed her company so you let her do whatever she wanted. Ten minutes later she had finished your makeup. You put on the accessories that were bought for you the other day and sprayed on some perfume.

“Look at yourself in the mirror in the hall way, okay? You look insanely pretty!” Min Ji complimented before she went to go answer the door.

You started getting nervous and stalled your time so you wouldn’t have to go down. ‘Okay, Ji Eun. You can do this.’ You thought to yourself. Taking deep breaths, you left your room and walked down the stairs.