CHAPTER 32

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the late update, I've been busy. :| Please enjoy, comment and vote.

CHAPTER 32: More than an act.

PENIEL’S POV.

“Okay, so I want you two to walk up the jetty and look at the water for a little while, then I want Peniel to put his hands on your face and then kiss you after looking at you for a while, got it?” the director said to Ji Eun. She nodded eagerly and ran up to me, grabbing my hand. 

“Ready and Set… Action!”

We started walking up the jetty, the camera following us.

“Are you ready?” Ji Eun whispered, smiling at me cutely.

I nodded, “I guess so.”

We stopped at the end of the jetty and leaned against the railing – looking at the sunset. I put my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me. She immediately rested her head on me, smiling and pointing out to the ocean. I was so nervous. I could feel my palms starting to sweat.

“Oppa.” She whispered, turning to look into my eyes. I looked back and put my hands gently on her face.

“You’re so beautiful.” I said before tilting my head closer to hers.

*

“Oppa.” You whispered, signaling Peniel to kiss you. You were so nervous – I mean, you’d kissed him that one time before but no one was watching then, let alone SungJae.