€€ Neil realize his mistake €€

Bebe: Avni bata I talk to pandit... He said after 10 days there is a good day for their marriage...

Avni; It's really good news bebe...

Shweta: It's really good... Arjun you are also our son your marriage will be grand...

Arjun: Thanks, aunty...

Bebe: Shweta comes with we want to discuss everything about marriage very less Time...

Avni: Bebe calls Neela ma I want to give a surprise for her?

Bebe: Okay bata...

Shweta; Bebe, before that everyone has breakfast together... In the good news, we forgot our breakfast...

Arjun: Sorry, I have a meeting? So im leaving?

Avni: Okay...

( Arjun left )

( Everyone sat on the chair... )

( Avni goes to sit with neil... When she sits next to him. He gets up and he sits with bebe...)

( When avni serve breakfast... Neil removes his plate... He asks shweta to give his food for him.... )

( In the room )

( Neil is getting ready for office... He searches his tie... Avni gave the tie... He doesn't wear a tie... He looks for a watch. When she wears he throws the watch on the bed... He leaves the room )

( Avni saw neil purse she took and came down the left... )

( Aliya came near to avni )

Aliya: Why did you blackmail me?

Avni; If won't blackmail you? You won't say yes to arjun?

Aliya: But? What proof you had? I didn't do anything?

Avni: I know you only lock the door in the hotel in the cold room? And on the wedding anniversary day, you gave alcohol to me...

Aliya: What proof you had? I did this all?

Avni: I know you will ask? She took her phone and show a video...

Aliya: She confesses everything to her mom and took a video...

Avni: I treat you has my friend but you came like this?

Aliya: Neil mine... From childhood itself neil mine I decided suddenly you came between us and confused everything?

Avni: I didn't come between you came between us? Neil loves me and he always loves me. You know that then why are you trying this?

Aliya: Because neil is mine and I can go to any level to get neil?

Avni: Stop saying neil is yours. He is mine...

Aliya: I will say neil is mine... Until I get neil?

Avni: She slaps aliya. Neil is not yours? And kind information however you are going be married and going away from life? So keep quiet?

Aliya: I will also see how I get married? I will stop this marriage at any cost?

Avni: Let's see.

( In the night )

( Neil return homes )

Neil; Mom, mom give me some water?