€€ 002 €€

( In  Mumbai )

Mumbai densely populated city on India’s west coast and it's India's largest city. On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India... Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The city's also famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry.

( Reporters, cameraman, and fans are eagerly waiting for neil performance and fans are shouting neil... Neil... Neil...)

Reporters: Hello dost, now you can fan are waiting for neil the rockstar... Who going performance in a few minutes and fans are excited about his performance... Come let's ask his fans? What do you think about this concert?

Fans 1: It's going to be Awsome... I'm a big fan of neil Khurana...

Fans 2: He is just superb and his voice ufff... Rock it neil...

Reporters: Now you can see his fans and we are excited to see his performance...

( A girl walking backstage with her walkie talkie and ordering the boys to be arranged properly... It's avni who is busy with the work )

Boy 1: Avni di everything is set only neil bhai want coming...

Avni: Are you sure?

Boy 2: Avni di we all ready?

Avni: Okay, im going check neil...

( Avni goes to neil room )

Avni: Neil everything is perfect and you can come? She shocked to see neil is standing without a shirt? what is this neil?

Neil; What?

Avni: Where is your shirt and what costume is this? I choose a dress for you where is that?

Neil; Oh actually it does not look cool... In this, i look cool?

Avni: Neil are you out of mind? Do you want to show your six-pack body to fans?

Neil: How did you know that?

Avni: These many years im with you i know you well? She goes to the dress stand and makes him wear a stylish dress...

Neil: No avni i come with an open?

Avni: Neil there is no time?

( However, she manage neil and bring him to the stage )

Girl: Here we welcome the rock star neil...

Fans: Neil... Neil... Neil...

He came to the stage with heroic entry and he throws his jacket to the fans and took his guitar)

( Avni stage and on side and neil gave a smile to her and start singing Sunn Raha Hai.... )