€€ 034 €€

( Avni neil ka ghar )

( Avni open her eyes slowly small smile on her lips... She saw neil is still hugging her tightly... She can't move... )

( She took her phone and saw arjun missed calls and he left a message that he knows where is mini )

( She tried to take off his hand but she can't... However, she mange and changed her dress... She looks at neil...)

( Neil you gave the biggest happiness in my life... I know I hurt you more but I can't tell anything about mini... When the right time comes I will say everything... And your avni will be back to you... I love you neil... She kissed his forehead and left... )

( On the way )

Avni: She calls arjun?

Arjun: He attends the call. Avni where are you? Do you know I trying your number from last night?

Avni: I will tell everything in house? I'm coming home only...

( Before he could speak she cut the call)

( After a few minutes she reached arjun house... But she enters from the backside... Arjun waiting in front door.. )

Avni: She enters the house and came to the hall... Arjun... Arjun...

Arjun: He turns back and shocked to see her? Avni? When did you come here?

Avni: First you close the door?

Arjun: He closes the door... Now tell me how you came here? Did you go with neil? You are coming alone?

Avni: Relax... I came in a cab... And neil is not with me?

Arjun: How did you get inside the house?

Avni: When I came I saw the boys are standing in front of the house... So I came from the backside and enter the house...

Arjun: Oh... Tell me where did you go with neil yesterday night? I called you many times but you didn't attend my one call? Do you know how worried about you?

Avni: Yesterday was the best day of life arju... You don't know how much happy I'm... I can't say in words...

Arjun: Avi can you tell me clearly I can't understand anything?

Avni: Better you don't understand anything? Only I can feel this feeling? I'm going get ready after we discuss mini?

( Avni went to get ready... Arjun is totally confused 😖... )

( Neil he wakes up from the sleep...
He catches his head... My head is paining more... He was shocked... When did I come here? What I'm doing here? He tries to remember but he doesn't remember anything)

( When he took the phone... He stains his hand and he saw the injury on the hand... He shouts ahaa.  My hand is injured I didn't realize anything... How can be possible... He saw the time it's 9 clocks. He saw the missed call from bebe and he took the jacket and left )

(A few hours later, he reached his house )

( He park the car on the side and he enters the house... )

Bebe: Neil?

Neil; He looks at bebe?

Bebe: where did you go? Do you know how worried about you? Without informing us where did you go neil?