🙈🙈🔥

Neil: He calls the manager asks him to call all the waiter Suddenly the waiter?

Manager: He calls the waiter?

Neil: He shows an avni picture on the phone? He asks them is anyone known saw her?

Waiter: He came front and inform him that he saw avni her?

Neil: Where did you saw her?

Waiter: Sir, come with me i will show you?

( He show the room where avni locked? He asks him to open? Neil shocked to see avni? She falls unconscious on the floor?

Neil: Avni... Avni...

Avni: She doesn't respond?

Neil: What hotel you are running? You can't see the person inside or not? He touches avni her body is fully cold ❄️...

Manager: Sir let's take her outside?

Neil: He lifts her in his arms? If something happens to her i won't you leave you? You all want to pay for this?

Manager: Sir, we don't know how madam came here? We always lock this door... How did this open? We are very sorry?

Neil: Don't say any reason? Just get lost?

( He took her to his room... He lay her on the bed... He pours the water on her face she doesn't respond? Avni doesn't scare me yaar... Please wake up! He rubs her palms and hands but no use... )

( He cover the blanket on her... He switches the light and goes inside the blanket... Nothing will happen to you avni... He removes his jacket, shirt... He throws on the floor ... He pulls her body very close, he kisses her forehead and hugs her tightly... )

( In the morning )

( Sunlight reflects on both faces... Neil gets disturbed and he opens his eyes... He smiles looking avni... )

Neil: He took his hand from her body slowly... He touches her forehead her body is normal...He makes her sleep properly? He gets up from the bed? Before avni wake up i should leave this room? Otherwise, my chapter is over?
Neil wears his shirt, took his jacket and goes out...

( Neil opens the door silently... Aliya saw neil coming from avni room? She is shocked? Neil in the avni room? Avni is not in her room? Did I lock her in the storeroom? Then what he is doing in her room? )

( She goes to check avni room? She open and goes inside... She shocked to see avni sleeping on the bed? She gets angrier? How can be possible? Did I lock her? When did she come to her room? It means neil and avni... No way it's cant happens? No, no, no... She hit the plot and went outside? )

(Avni hear the sound moves her head with a small smile... When she opens her eyes... When did i come to my room? I was sucked in the room? Then who brought me here? I think neil has brought me here? )

( Neil goes to his room and started smile last night movement with avni... Avni you don't even come to know that i was with you a full night in your room... We share the same bed and one blanket... )

Aliya: She came to her room and started breaking the things on the floor? Neil is my only mine? No one can separate my neil from me? Avni i won't leave you?

( Avni get up from the bed... Neil bracelet falls down... She took in her hand... This bracelet was my present? This neil very carelessly he can't even keep safe? Stupid neil... She smiles and went to get ready )

( In breakfast hall )

( They three came and sat on the chair )

Neil: How do you feel avni?

Avni: Much better...

Aliya: (She acts like she doesn't know anything about her ) what happen avni?

Avni: Nothing aliya...

Neil: Avni tell me something? In between the party, why did you go to the storeroom?

Avni: Neil... Yesterday night, the waiter came he inform that aliya wants to talk to me? Does she need you? Like that he said?

Aliya: I didn't send anyone to call avni?

Avni; But he says your name?

Neil: If he says you should inform me? Why did you go alone?

Avni: I saw you...you were enjoying the party? So i thought i will talk to her? When i enter the room someone locked me inside without knowing?

Aliya: She is totally shocked?

Neil: You had a phone why you didn't call me?

Avni: Neil they increase the cooling... Within a second i feel suffocating and i fall unconscious on the floor?

Neil: Do you know how much i scared for you?

Avni: Wait for a second? How do you know i stuck in the storeroom?

Neil: I came out to check... Aliya told me that you went to sleep? Aliya avni was not in her room? Then why you say like that avni was taking rest?

Aliya: I saw avni was not at the party... I thought avni went to her room?

Neil: Because of lie avni life under the risk?

Aliya: I'm sorry... I don't know this will happen?

Avni: Neil doesn't scold her?

Neil: I can't even imagine avni? If something happens to you?

Avni: Look im fine... Tell me how did you find me?

Neil: After the party ends i came to your room ( He stated explaining the full incident...He didn't say he was with avni? He changed that he saved her and doctor gave medicine? )

Avni: That why i wonder? How did i can't to my room?

Neil: He smiles and huge...

( They both had head hitting)

( Aliya was totally firing inside, her plan flopped and both came closer to each other)

Avni: She gave the bracelet to neil?

Neil: He was totally happy? Avni where did you got?

Avni: I got in my room?

Neil: I was searching for this in the morning? I thought I missed it?

Avni: But I got it?

Neil: Avni doesn't give to me?  Do you wear the bracelet in my hand?

Avni: She smiles and wears the bracelet on neil hand...

Aliya: What a hell is happening? In one night they both came this much close? No, it's can't happen? I want to stop this? She gets angry seeing the happiness she breaks the juicing class...

( They both are shocked )