€€ 006 €€

( In previous part she introduce avni as his girlfriend )

( Everyone sharing sweet in the happiness)

Bebe: Why I didn't think this before?

Shweta: What bebe?

Bebe: From childhood avni and neil are very close I thought only friendship why I didn't think they love each other?

Neela: Even I didn't even see my daughter love for neil? Sorry avni, I didn't see your caring and loving for neil...

Avni: She looks angrily at neil...

Neil: My lovely family how was my surprise?

Bebe: She tears neil ears... You naughty why you didn't tell this before?

Neil: I'm waiting for the right time?

Shweta: She came near to neil and avni... Avni you wear these bangles... As Khurana bahus rituals...

Avni: It's okay aunty i don't need this?

Shweta: No aunty call me mom... And you keep as our blessing...

Neil: Mom gives these bangles i will wear these bangles on avni hand...

Neela: Kya Baat hey? Biwi, pay Pyaar jaadu... Not bad neil...

Avni: She doesn't give her hand?

Neil: He took her hand and he wears the bangles on her hands...

Avni: Neil baby, shall we some time for us? I want to give you something?

Neil: He gets excited... I'm coming, baby...

Bebe: Shweta now neil won't listen to our words only he will listen to avni words... Now our tillu is Avni's...

Shweta: Yes Bebe! True...

( They both smile )

( In neil room )

Avni: She asks neil to close the door?

Neil: He closed the door and he came very close to avni?

Avni: She gave a slap and started beating, throwing the things on neil?

Neil: Avni it's paining yaar... Stop it?

Avni: How dare you neil? Without my permission you said I'm your Khurana bahu?

Neil: When i saw their excitement? And they waiting for my girlfriend... That can't spoil their happiness that why i lied to them?

Avni: But why did you choose me? I'm only sacrificing an animal for you?

Neil: No avni... At the time, everyone forces me to tell my girlfriend... I saw you that why i said you are my girlfriend...

Avni: Stupid, idiot, donkey, monkey, stone heart, etc....

( After some time)

Neil: Avni i will ask one favor from you?

Avni: I know what you are going to ask? I want to act as your girlfriend?

Neil: Not only that? In my family, you know the tradition? My wife should do many poojas?

Avni: What do you mean?

Neil: Until we both get married? They are a ritual only my wife should do for me?

Avni: You mean i want to the ritual for you?

Neil: He looks on...

Avni:  She gets angry, neil you tell to a family that i won't do any rituals?  You know very well about me i won't believe any region rituals?

Neil: Avni i can't say that? I can't hurt my family believes?

Avni: Because of your lie... Your mom gave her favorite bangles for me? She thought me has her bahu? I feel really sad about this? Now this rituals problem? I don't know how to handle this matter?

Neil: Just simple... Before the marriage, we act as we break up with each other because of partiality... They will decide to cancel this marriage?

Avni: Are you out of mind? If you do that? Your family will fall on shame? If the boy stops the marriage... No one will respect your family they will talk about your family and my family wrong?

Neil: Then only one way you want to marry me?

Avni: No way? Do whatever? I want this marriage and preparation should stop? Otherwise, i will tell the truth to all? It's in your hand neil...

( She opened the door and came out )

Neela: Congrats avni!

Avni: For what mom?

Neela: For choosing neil has your life partner? I can't say how happy I'm for you? SHe huge her with teary eyes...

Avni: Mom i want to talk to you?

( Before Neela could say, Bebe took Neela with her )

Bebe: Neela i called pandit? To fix the engagement and marriage date?

Neela: But bebe i think it's very soon for them both?

Bebe: This is the right time they both can start a family?

Neela: But bebe?

Bebe: No Neela that final?

Avni: Oh God, how can i stop this marriage plan? Because of neil lie, they think that we both love each other? How i will explain them?

( Neil able to tell truth to their family... Whom will neil chose avni or family )