€€ 003 €€

( Neil and Avni family celebrate neil success in the previous part )

Neil: What did you say you love me?

Avni: No way, i won't love you... I have only dost Wala Pyaar or nothing?

Neil: Even i can't even imagine as my lover my stupid friend...

Avni: You tell me stupid...

( They both fight like a child... They all enjoyed the fight )

Neela: Bas avni... You fight tomorrow it's already late we want to go home?

Avni: Oh yeah, morning i want to take this monkey to the ad shooting...

Bebe: Neela but it's already 2... At the time it's not safe...

Neil: Don't worry bebe... Avni is a big khattra... ushe bada khattra kya ho Sakta hai...

Shweta: Offo... Again you both won't get started? Neela Bebe is right you stay here?

Neela: No Shweta, i have a meeting and my files and everything was there...so i want to go?

Raj: Okay, you both go safely after reaching home call and inform us?

Avni: Sure uncle... Goodnight...

( Avni and Neela left for the home and neil family also goes to sleep )

( After a few minutes they both reach home )

Avni: In tired, she already slept in the car...

Neela: She smiles and wakes up her?

Avni: Ma, just 2 minutes...

Neela: Avni we came home?

( Neela took avni inside the house make to sleep in the bed and removed her shoes and cover a blanket... She kisses her forehead... Goodnight bata )

( In the morning )

Avni: Her Alarm starting beeping... She beat the alarm and sleep...

Neela: Avni bata wake up... It morning...

Avni: With a small smile good morning mom...

Neela: Good Morning Avni! Get ready fast... Why you don't want to go to work?

Avni: Mom, that stupid will be sleeping still now i want to make arrangements i have many works...

Neela: Relax, everything will be fine... You get ready we both have breakfast together...

Avni: Okay mom...

( Avni goes to get ready... After 10 minutes she came to the dining hall and they both had breakfast together...)

Neela: Accha, Avni suno...

Avni: What mom?

Neela: Kuch Nahin...

( They both left for work and avni reach neil house )

( Neil house )

Bebe: Shweta, how much time you take to bring breakfast?

Shweta: Just 5 minutes, Bebe!

Raj: Good morning babe...

( Avni enter )

Avni: Good Morning Bebe and raj uncle...

Bebe&raj: Good morning bata...

Avni: Where is neil?

Raj: He will be in his room?

Avni: Still now?

Bebe: He is sleeping in his room?

Avni: I know it, today we have many works and he is still sleeping...

( She goes upstairs and she opens a neil room... She is shocked to see everything was mischief a lot and slip down...)

Avni: Oh God, is this room or Dustin place everything was mischief... She gets up and neil wake up.. Wake up neil...

Neil: Avni yaar, I want to sleep...

Avni: Stupid today you want to shoot a add? Wake up neil...

Neil: He covers his blanket and continues his sleep...

Avni; He won't wake up... Avni. Do something? She goes to the bathroom and took a bucket of water and she pours on neil...

Neil: Who is that? Khon hey... Khon hey...

Avni; It's me stupid...

Neil: Avni... Why did you do this?

Avni; You are not waking up so I did this?

Neil: Avni... I won't leave you, I won't leave you... Do you want to pay for this?

Avni: Neil we talk about this later?

( Neil goes to the bathroom and he also brings a bucket of water... Avni runs around neil room and neil also not ready to leave avni... When he goes to pour water on Avni )

Neil: Now you caught avni no way to escape?

Avni: No neil... No neil.

( When neil took the bucket to pour, he slip and falls on avni... They both had an eye lock movements... )

Avni: Neil get up!

Neil: He gets up and makes avni get up...

Avni: She corrects herself... Does Neil go get ready? We are already getting late? I give you 10minutes you come fast im wating down...

Neil: Okay, fine I will come down...

Avni: She goes down...

Bebe: Avni bata where is neil?

Avni: Bebe now only he is going to take bath?

Shweta: He is tired because of the heavy work that why he can't wake up?

Avni: Aunty i work more he doesn't do anything? He just came and sing or nothing else...

Shweta: You always jealous of my son?

Avni: I'm jealous of him? Because of mom love you are spoiling him?

Bebe: Avni I accept your word...

Shweta: Bebe you also avni side?

Bebe: Yes Shweta, she works for neil and neil is being irresponsible...

Neil: What babe? You are always the Avni side...

Shweta: Neil has breakfast?

Avni: No aunty there is no time we have to rush... She grabbed neil and they both left...

Shweta: What emergency without breakfast she took him out?

Bebe: Shweta Avni is with neil. So don't worry about him?