Free From The Fire?

NO ONE'S POV: I am the violence I am the sickness I am the people I am the storm I am the riot I am the swarm

Loki woke up to you not waking and lifeless.

"Y/N?"

Loki left you for two hours and you still didn't wake up.

"Thor!! Nat!! Tin man!!" Loki looked at you scared as they ran in "she isn't waking up and her lips are still blue"

You were rushed to the medical room and bruce helped and broke news out to everyone that you had froze into a coma.

~two weeks later~

It had been two weeks and you still haven't woken up. You was in the medical room with a close eye kept on you. Bruce swapping shifts with Tony and/or Nat most of the time.

Loki was not talking to anyone properly only visiting you once every hour smack on the dot. Only going to bed either in the chair next to you or in your bed.

You temperature was all over the place, nightmares coming and going still you were stuck in your sleep. Everyone's thoughts killing you making a tear fall down from your cheek which made Tony spike up wondering why you were crying.

~Another two weeks later~
Y/N POV:

I slowly woke up to find Tony and Nat swapping shift. The light blinding me.

"N-Nat?"

Tony and Nat looked straight at me.

"Jarvis"

"Yes miss Romanoff?"

"Tell them Y/N has woken"

"Of course ma'am"

Tony smiled and we had a small convo before everyone rushed in smiling. Loki being the first one.

I smiled brightly seeing Loki. He smiled back.

Loki hugged me carefully as I hugged him back.

"Its good to see you awake again kid" Steve said.

"Its good to be awake again" 'away from nightmares' Loki looked up to my eyes. I was smiling but my eyes showed that I was scared. Loki nodded and put his head back on my shoulder.

"We'll let Loki take your back to your room" Peter said smiling

Bruce disconnected the pipes from you and let you to heal yourself.

Everyone left and they started talking as they walked away. I sat up as they did still hugging Loki and Loki still hugging me. I smiled and kissed his head and he chuckled softly.

I placed my chin on his head resting it "I missed you mischief"

"I missed you more pet"he said softly with his night rough voice

We stayed like this for two minutes and then he moved to pick my up. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

We went back to my room and he placed me inside the bed he climbed in aswell and he hugged me and I held his hand smiling.

I had a dream where Loki locked up. I wasn't myself nor was he.

LOKI WAS IN A CHAIR TIED UP I WAS NOW WEARING A LEATHER JACKET WITH HYDRAS SYMBOL.

I WAS HOLDING LOKI AT GUN POINT AND I WAS BLEEDING. I HEALED THE CUT AND THE BLOOD DRIED INSTANTLY.

"I AM THE VIOLENCE! I AM THE SICKNESS! I AM THE PEOPLE! I AM THE STORM! I AM THE RIOT! I AM THE  SWARM!" I SCREAMED AT LOKI

"LISTEN Y/N ITS NOT YOU STOP!"

ZEMO CAME ROUND THE CORNER AND HE PUTS HIS HANDS ON MY WAIST. I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE AND STRESSED AS I DIDNT LIKE IT.

"IT WASNT MY FAULT THAT FURY KICKED ME OFF THE TEAM AND HYDRA FOUND ME" I COCKED THE GUN "THIS IS GOODBYE LOKI"

A DAGGER HAD APPEARED IN MY HAND BEHIND MY BACK I FIRED THE GUN IT WAS EMPTY. ZEMO DROPPED AS I BACKWARDS STABBED HIM.

ZEMO INJECTED ME WITH A HIGH CONCENTRATED POISON BUT I DIDN'T TELL LOKI ABOUT IT UNTIL I UNTIED HIM AND REMOVED THE BLINDFOLD.

"GUESS WHAT LOKI THEY FOUND A WEAK SPOT THEY KNOW THAT I CANT HEAL SEDATIONS OR POISONS"

"NO NO NO NO" LOKI STUTTERED

"LOKI THIS IS GOODBYE YOU KNOW" I WAS TEARING UP AS IT WAS GETTING HARDER TO BREATHE. I SHOWED THE NEEDLE THAT I PULLED OUT OF MY STOMACH.

LOKI SCREAMED IN PAIN AND EMOTIONS.

I woke up heavy panting 'fifth time I saw that now' but this time I was awake.

I walked out of the bed to the dining room it was pitch black as it was late at night. I turned the light on and got myself a glass of really strong whisky from Tony's counter. I turned the light off and I sat on the stool drinking it hoping no one interrupt.

It was an hour later and I drank the whiskey and I had cried from the nightmare. Nat walked in and turned the light on.

"I knew I heard crying. Are you ok? Are you hurt?" She walked over to me and placed a hand on my back.

I had tears streaming down my face and my eyelids were red "Nat it keeps coming back like the days repeating itself"

"What does sweet?"

"A nightmare of Loki and me and zemo"

"Zemos locked away, he won't hurt you"

"Nat he's going to hurt me and Loki"

"I promise Y/N we will out him in a higher grades cell"

"Promise"

"I promise Y/N"

We had probably hugged for about ten minutes before I calmed down and went back to bed. I sat then lied down in bed again now wrapping my leg around Loki's waist and my hand on his cheek.

(Sorry cliff hanger it's late and I'm tired so gd night)