HYDRA

NO ONES POV:

Steve runs and grabs the helicopter by the bottom and grabs to the railing his screams and grunting of pain fills the air.

Loki runs towards the helicopter and tries to grab Y/N's hand, which was snatched back by the Hydra agent and Loki's hand gets cut by them.

A scream left Loki and a cry from Y/N as cuffs wrapped around her wrist stopping her from using her powers and healing powers.

Steve let's go as a numerous of muscles got pulled and Loki fell back with his hand bleeding. The rest of the avengers entered the rooftop as the helicopter flies off.

Tony got his hand up aiming at the helicopter but Nat lowered it.

"If you shoot the helicopter Y/N will fall with them"

"She's gonna get hurt either way! If Stark shoots it down or if she goes with them she's gonna get killed or beaten like she used too-" Bucky shouted at Nat "I should not of said that"

"What do you mean Bucky?" Loki questioned with tears in his eyes holding his bleeding hand.

"I remember when she was younger I protected her against some Hydra agents but I was quickly brainwashed after" Bucky sighed "she was like a friend to me, with an age difference but that didn't stop us from being best friend's. When she was fifteen she escaped without a trace"

Bucky looked down "I did something to her yesterday which made her stay up here in the cold"

Thor held Loki back, this time holding him back with both arms round his chest.

Everyone looked at Bucky with concern in their eyes and on their faces.

Tony's voice raised and he spoke through his teeth "what did you do?"

"I was not feeling myself. A rush of emotions, pain, lust and the winter soldier"

"I won't ask again, what did you do!?"

Bucky started to stutter and tear up "I I I took the advantage of her"

Peter hit Bucky round the face knocking him clean out "put him the medical room! Then we can track where that helicopter went" Peter barked with tears dropping from his eyes falling off his chin.

Everyone stared at Peter for how he reacted.

"Nice kid" Loki said smirking with tears and anger in his eyes.

"No one touches Y/N without her permission except you Mr laufeyson. He might have cared for Y/N when she was little but what he did yesterday was too fucking far"

"Language" Steve chocked.

Everyone smiled a bit.

"Come on, Steve held Bucky to the medical room we'll search for where this helicopter is heading" Tony said whilst walking off the roof.

Everyone left the roof, Steve carrying Bucky, Thor helping Loki with his hand and Peter and Jarvis helping Tony break some codes to get into the Hydra tracking.

"I've got a small trace!" Tony shouted making everyone's ears prick up.

"That's better then nothing tin Man" Loki said.

"What's the trace?" Steve asked.

"The helicopter is headed to Russia"

"Fuck sake" a voice said from the back. Bucky walked out from the back.

Peter and Loki gave a death stare at him as he walked out from the back.

"Don't even speak robo-arm, you've done enough" Loki snapped at him.