stark tower

Y/N pov:

After a while I was taken to a big tower in New York. It was like Christmas but more Tony Stark.

"You will be staying here with all of us" commented Tony

I took my eyes off the building to look at his face, which had a small smile planted on, I looked back and I followed them in.

To my surprise I saw Peter sitting on a couch, of course doing his homework.

"Peter?" Words slipped out as I saw him.

"Y/N?" He says.

"I see you still have your head in books" I said which followed with a little giggle.

Peters pov:

I hadn't seen Y/N scince she moved to college she was three years older then me but we was close like siblings. People always said we should date but then again I was falling in love with MJ.

"Yh, I haven't seen you scince you left to go to college" dropping my work and embracing her with a hug.

"Its been too long" Y/N said trembling a bit of her words as she hugs back.

Tony smiles as he saw me, his little boy, be happy after doing a ton of homework "Y/N I need to show you your room so if you don't mind come along" I heard Tony from behind her and we let go of the hug letting Y/N leave.

Y/N pov:

After letting go of the hug Tony put his hand on my shoulder and walked me to my room. I saw a TV on the wall opposite the bed, which had dark blue duvet sheets and a black headboard which complimented the duvet.

I smiled and turned around to thank Tony.

"Thank you Mr Stark" I said before being cut off by him.

"You'll be staying here and like nat said you have your powers trained by Loki"

Before I could speak I was cut off... Again.

"If anyone tried hurting you without permission call Jarvis" he warned me.

I nodded and he left as I saw went to the wardrobe which was filled with clothes 'these aren't mine' I thought to myself. I saw a tag on the inside of the door reading 'we got some clothes for you so you don't feel uncomfortable, Steve' I smiled as I look back up.

I closed the wardrobe as I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I insisted.

Walked in slowly was Loki, dressed in a green polo top tucked into tight dark green jeans, I blushed a bit seeing his biceps then seeing his muscular chest and abs bulging threw his polo.

"Hello Y/N we are having dinner at 7pm with a few drinks" he calmly said "I will be teaching you how to control your powers tomorrow take a nap pet"

Again my I felt my face blush as he called me pet. I saw him smirk knowing he saw me blush... Twice.

"Thank you Loki" the words slipping out of my mouth as I then opened the wardrobe to get a white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans.

I saw him walk out as I went to the bed to take a nap.

An hour later I walked bathroom, which was attached to my room, I placed my clothes on the side. I had a freezing cold shower, after, I walked out, changed and did my hair into a plait.

I walked out into the bedroom Infront of a full-bodied mirror and corrected my jeans.

I jumped "Y/N, Tony is are waiting for you, Bruce and Loki in the dining room" Jarvis said.

"Thank you Jarvis" and I walked out and started walking down the hall 'atleast you're not last Y/N' I thought to myself.

Steve's pov:

I saw Y/N wearing one of the t-shirts and jeans we brought her. She looked good in them.

She sat down carefully in a spot that Tony gestured her to sit at. In walked Bruce in a purple polo and blue jeans and came in Loki, who was wearing a thin, white, button up shirt, which had three buttons undone showing off a bit of his chest and black trousers.

Y/N started to blush and look away from Loki 'already Y/N has a crush on who she just met 4 hours ago' I thought which followed with a quiet tut only I could hear.

NO ONE'S POV:

An hour later you and the rest were laughing with eachother you slowly begin to stop laughing and you went quiet. Bruce noticed but still continue to smile and laugh along with the others.

Everyone started to play a game as you silently, without being seen, left the dining room and went back to your room.

You started to get undressed and get some PJ's from the wardrobe, Which were a silky red colour. You changed and went to sleep

You started to have a nice dream which was quickly swapped with a nightmare you began to see you when you were younger being tested on by a team a man wearing a jacket with a red octopus in a red circle you started to cry and scream, whilst being trapped in that nightmare.

Tony ran to your room and tried waking you up, you still screaming and crying, you couldn't wake up "Jarvis get everyone in here"

(Cliffhanger haha hope you like this because it will just keep on coming vote, comment and share and I hope you like it😅🤗)