cold night

Y/N pov:

It was a normal autumn Monday night, I was walking back late from college in the rain, the rain being yet so comfortable to the touch but yet so cold.

I kept on hearing feet scraping on the floor behind me, someone was following me. I looked back multiple types but, each time no one there. Scared and concerned I hurry down an alleyway, which was a faster way back to my house, with my key as protection against the person following.

It started thundering.

"Probably Thor and Loki is at it again" I joked quietly to myself.

The person following started walking into the alleyway.

A tree blocked my path, so I go behind a bush, waiting for the person who was following I get closer. Suddenly he was near me,  in my view.

"Brother are you sure she went down here?" A deep voice coming from the end of the alleyway.

"I am sure thor" another voice said.

The joke I made earlier was turning into a real life situation. The Voice reassuring his brother was Loki and he caught eyes with me from behind the bush.

'holy fuck' i thought to myself as Loki closed in on me. His skin turned blue and his eyes were crimson red, like pale blood in the white of his eyes and his pupils being darker shade of red. Loki was in frost giant form and he started freezing the bush that was covering me.

I wanted to cry in pain as the leaves turned into icey daggers to my skin. I let a breath out realising 'Y/N you just fucked up'. Loki broke the bush down and Thor was there.

"We found her fury, surround her" he said into a black ear piece set in the middle of his ear looking like one of those new hearing-aid that my old school friend's grandmother wears.

I fought back with my key being my only weapon. I stabbed Thor with the end in the side, not peircing through his skin but strong enough that he was down on the floor in pain.

I kicked Loki back and I tried escaping whilst being confused. Two seconds later I got hit in the neck with a tranquilizer dart knocking me clean out in under three seconds.

"Someone pick the young girl up" Nick fury boomed from the helicopter hovering above the alleyway

Loki picked my unconscious body up and in under three minutes I was at the avengers compound.

I woke up after an hour in a thick, glass windowed, box-like cell. Greeting me was nick, nat, thor(pretty pissed off about the key stabbing), steve, Loki and Tony stark.

"W-where am I?" I question them

"In a high-class cell" nick said with a smug face

"Well fucking nah eye patch, I think she figured that out now" said a calm voice from the back "she's probably on about the place" out walked Tony, eating blue berries.

Steve rolled his eyes about Tony "you're at the avengers compound" he answered.

Loki could tell that I were scared, confused and shocked through my eyes as we both made eye contact. He walked Infront of thor to Nat.

"Nat? She's scared and confused should we just give her reassurance and let her lie down" Loki whispered covering his mouth from my view.

Nat shook her head and looked down.

I started to get pissed off "may I or may I not know why I'm being held in a cage like a lion at the local zoo!?"

Steve once again answered your question "you are here as you were known to be the child of a women who had abilities to heal and have telekinesis as her strength"

I sat down on a solid bench across from them "I am not a child of this women" I knew I lied just wanted them to leave me be.

Nick shouted "tell us the truth Y/N!! We know you know you are don't hide it!"

I looked straight at nick fury, frightened and my mouth open a slight bit from the shouting.

Once again i gave an answer "I do not know who my mother was and I do not hold telekinesis as a strength" I mocked the word strength managing to drive Fury up the wall.

Loki smirked at how I could be good at how I could drive Fury up wall so quickly.

Fury got out an electrocution device in his hand "I planted an electrocuting chip in your neck before putting you in here" everyone looked surprised that Nick did that "and if you don't answer I will not hesitate to force it out"

Y/N smirked "kinky much aren't you? pirate"

Tony couldn't hold back his laughter as the others smirk or go red.

Nick pressed the button and I fell to my knees to the floor holding back my scream whilst I went pale and holding my neck. The place where the chip was placed was bruised and straight away it started to heal.

Nat stated in shock "her neck has already healed"

Nick proudly stated "I knew it!" He keeps a hold on the button.

"TURN IT OFF!!" I screamed bloody murder at Fury who still had his finger on the button.

Fury stopped and yet again my neck healed again.

Loki pov:

Y/N started screaming bloody murder at Fury until he let go of the button. I wanted to reassure that she'll be safe but unfortunately I will be put back in a cell if I try. I crossed my arms whilst staring at Y/N who was on the floor.

Thor looked right at me concerned and surprised, I hadn't cared about anyone until I saw Y/N on the floor who was now slowly getting up.

Thor's pov:

I saw Loki watch Y/N get up slowly and in pain. I could tell he wanted to help her up. Unfortunately after joining us he wasn't aloud to get into trouble.

Y/N pov:

I saw Loki step forward a tad bit 'why is he moving forward?' my eyes went red and my hands had what looked like green fire in my hands.

The blanket that covered the bench flew up, I hadn't recognised this until I was shocked... Again by Fury. This time I didn't fall but I started to bite my lip in pain which started to bleed.

Tony's pov:

I took the electrifying panel out of Fury's hand. ' was that a wrong idea' I stopped it and I looked back up to everyone concerned looking at Y/N who's lip was bleeding and it heals quickly but still had blood on her lip and in her mouth.

"Fury let her go but put her in her own room" I stated to Fury "let her become one of us she probably needs to be helped and reassured that shes safe whilst staying here"

Y/N pov:

"... whilst staying here" I heard Tony say and my eyes widened.

"What do you mean staying here?" I said

"You're right stark, for once" Fury said and they walked out leaving Loki, nat and Thor in the room. Each one looking at eachother until one suddenly breaks the silence.

"Y/N I think it be better if you stay with us and train your powers with Loki" Nat insisted on whilst looking Loki then back at me.

(Hello 👋 this is my first ever wattpad story comment like and most of all share)