Lessons, Loki and Lust

NO ONE'S POV:

Everyone raced into the room, a few things being lifted off the dressers. Y/N was curled up in bed, the screaming now becoming distant but still crying and still caged in the nightmare of your childhood being tested on like a lab rat waiting to get rid of pain.

Loki's smooth voice leaped out his mouth and slowly through you "Y/N calm down, you will be fine I am sure just breathe"

The things that was in the air went back down as Y/N slowly calmed down.

Tony looked surprised "h-how could you do that so fast?"

Loki looks at Y/N "doing practice on myself"

Thor looks down and knew what Loki meant by his words, after seeing Loki broke in the cell he was in back on Asgard he finally understood.

Y/N pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to see the avengers including Peter and Loki at the side of the bed near the door.

"Loki?" I said as he was the first person who came to mind.

Everyone looked at me concerned for what happened to me in my dream... Well nightmare.

Loki stated softly "Y/N?" He carries on with a reassuring voice "don't worry you're fine now what ever happened in that nightmare is over pet"

I blush a light red as he called me pet.

Everyone left and Loki put me back into a sleepy feeling and suddenly I fell back to sleep

IN THE MORNING

I woke up and remembered I was in the stark tower. I go to the wardrobe to get a black button up shirt and dark green jeans.

I suddenly saw the time and I had to go to Loki's room to do my lessons, I quickly slipped shoes on and ran to his room.

There he was reading a bit of a book, sitting at a desk whilst waiting for me.

Loki's pov:

I saw Y/N storm quickly into my room "you're not that late sit down" and I gestured to the chair Infront of me.

Y/N name sat down carefully as if the chair will break. Ignored it and avoid asking questions about it.

"Can you control your power?" I asked Y/N.

"I can... half of the time" she mumbled.

"Stand up and move the chair away from you and stand in a stance" I asked her which she did straight after.

I saw that her legs wasn't secured into the ground and they wasn't bent enough to with stand pressure. So I move my hands to the back if her left thigh and the back if her knee bending it out more.

Y/N pov:

I felt his cold hands through my trousers I whimpered a bit making him blush.

Loki stood up behind me putting his cold hands on my waist and whispering things into my ear. I didn't break or let him win so I turned around and pushed him to the nearest wall our bodies connecting like two jigsaw pieces.

"I won't let you win" I snarled

Loki spun me round so I was on the wall. He was closer then last time. He put his soft lips against my neck making me groan a slight bit 'dont give in Y/N he's just wants to win'.

He moves his hand that was on my waist to my right leg lifting it and wrapping it around his left leg. I felt something against me but it wasn't Loki's body, I didn't dare to look down at what it could be. My neck arched back as Loki started to press his body harder into mine and he proceeded to growl like an untamed dog into my ear.

My hands started to wander to the back if Loki's neck to his midnight black hair and I pulled softly on a chunk of his hair everytime he growled or teased me. His soft lips moved from my neck to my mine. From just little kisses to long passionate kisses.

His tongue started to rub against the bottom of my lip wanting to enter my mouth to explore. I gave to this and he enters my mouth fast we both explored each others.

Loki stopped so we could a breath of air. I was heavy breathing and my heart beat going fast. Loki was going to start again but he was cut off.

Jarvis "Loki you are wanted by Tony and Steve"

Loki let out a slightly quiet "eheheh" as he saw me panting and on the verge of losing.

"You win this round pet" he let go of my body slowly so that i could stand.

I blushed as he walked out if the room and repeating the words Loki said in my head 'this round' I blushed everytime I heard it 'he's just teasing you Y/N he is the god of mischief after all' i sigh as i walk back to my room and sit on the bed after closing the door.

I lie on your back with one hand covering my left eye a bit and the other on my chest. I slowly go through today in my head groaning everytime the part where I and Loki were kissing and playing eachother up.