Chapter 18

Chapter 18-

Zedidya's POV:

I woke up the next morning sore as hell. I didn't think sex for the first time would be this painful. I groaned and pulled the bed sheets over my head.

"What's wrong?" Dimitri asked. He sat next to me looking over papers.

"I hate you." I said groaning as I moved.

"In pain? Not surprising. Sex is painful the first time and considering I am a vampire...Sorry about that, love." He apologized. I groaned again and rolled onto my stomach shutting my eyes. He wrapped his arm around my back and moved his hand down to my thigh where my dagger was strapped.

I never slept unarmed. I heard him chuckle.

"Still sleeping with a knife? That's dangerous." I heard the smirk in his voice. I flashed my eyes open and used my new speed to flash ontop of him with it drawn and to his neck.

"Sleeping with me is dangerous." I said smiling sweetly. He smirked and scratched my thighs slightly. He flipped me over and threw my knife away.

"You only fooled me that one time. Can't do it again." He smiled. My throat suddenly felt dry and scratchy and I gulped hard.

"Thirsty?" He asked. Well I guess I was considering he did bite me. I nodded and he flashed away and he was completely dressed. I stared at him in awe and he smirked cockily.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"Vampire speed. It takes practice." He said. I got up using regular speed and got dressed and followed him out to the balcony.

"You don't need the hay bail to break your fall. See you on the ground." He said jumping down. He landed on his feet and looked up. I swallowed and looked down.

"You'll be fine, love." He called up. I took a deep breath and jumped down landing gracefully on my feet and I smiled. That was easy!

"See?" He chuckled. I smiled and then he took off into the forest. I laughed and chased after him and ran ahead of him. I heard him snarl playfully and I laughed running faster. He was right behind me but I dashed up into a tree. He laughed and I stared down at him.

"Come on down." He said.

"If you want me to come down you have to come and get me." I taunted.

"Then I guess you won't be getting any blood." He chimed walking away. My throat ached at the word blood and my mouth watered. I jumped down quickly landing right behind him as he continued to walk.

We came to the edge of the forest and it was dark and there was a small alleyway.

A lady stood in it looking around frantically. I heard her heart pound and I smelt the glorious liquid inside her. I licked my lips and my fangs descended. I took a deep inhale and felt my mind lose control at the scent.

"Zed...Wait!" Dimitri growled. But I was already gone. I was over to her in a flash and I covered her mouth as she screamed and my teeth were into her neck. Her blood was glorious and I gladly sucked it back as her pained cries turned into pleasurable moans.

Suddenly her body was ripped from me and I snarled. Dimitri murmured something to her and she nodded, clearly dazed and walked away.

"Are you insane?" He growled, his Russian accent was thick.

"What? I was thirsty." I stated innocently.

"Zedidya you can't attack a royal! Do you understand how much trouble you could get into?" He growled.

"I didn't know she was a royal! How was I supposed to know!?" I growled back stepping closer to him.

"You can tell by her clothes and hair. She was dressed well." He said. I snarled at him and he grabbed my hip roughly, staring at me hard. I loved Dimitri, he didn't put up with my attitude. I kept my fangs out as he gripped my hip tightly. If I was still human it probably would have broke.

He smashed his lips against mine in a bruising force and shoved me against the wall roughly making an indent in the wall. It didn't hurt of course. He broke the kiss and bit down roughly on my neck and I gasped at the force. He growled and pressed his body firmly against mine and I grazed my fangs against his skin. He broke away suddenly smirking.

"Sweetheart, I don't let anyone bite me." He said.

"Just you wait and see." I taunted.

I moved towards him and he backed away. I smirked and darted off into the forest. He was far behind me and I was running back to the house. Once I got there I climbed up the wall quickly and shoved off my robe and hid behind the wall waiting for him to come up the balcony.

I heard him come up quietly and once he came through the door I jumped on him and he caught me. I laughed as he threw me back on the bed and climbed ontop of me. He settled ontop of me and nuzzled my neck and began nibbling on my ear.

As he did that I bit down on his neck as fast as I could and he growled aggressively against my throat. I quickly sucked back his sweet blood and then laid back and licked my lips. He stared at me astonished and I smiled sweetly.

"You taste very good." I said innocently. He growled and ripped the clothes from my body quickly.

"Again? I am so tired." I laughed.

"Well you're going to gain the stamina." He said placing me on top.