Chapter 13

Chapter 13-

I headed off into the direction Lucian told us to go in. I walked ahead still angry.

"Zedidya..." He called.

"You know I don't like it when people don't listen." I shook my head and soon found a similar but bigger Inn. I opened it and walked inside and up to the counter.

"A room for the night please?" I asked.

"Ten." He answered. I passed him ten gold pieces and he gave me a key. I walked upstairs and passed people who were drinking and talking. Dimitri walked in and followed behind me as I stormed upstairs. I opened the door to a large bedroom with a large bed and a table and chair. There was candle light on the walls which gave the room yet another cozy feeling, and behind the wall, a smile fire place was there crackling with fire. I lightly shut the door but he caught it and opened it.

"Running away from me too? What happened to respect?" He asked. I didn't say anything but took off my hood and robe and laid it over the chair. I took out my boot knife and kicked them off in the process, I took out my small gun as he stared at me.

"This is not looking good and here I thought you did well today..." He tsk-ed. I unloaded the gun and stared at him, and he raised a perfect eyebrow at me. I shook my head and set it down along with my bow and arrows.

"Honestly, I never thought you would act like a real princess." He sighed. I pulled out an arrow and touched the point.

"Sorry if I am not like your nice Mary." I growled angrily slamming the arrow down and breaking it in the process.

"Lovely." I said angrily throwing it across the room. I sighed running a hand through my long black hair. I took it out of the band and let it fall loose.

"Oh, so it is revealed." He laughed as I went over to the bed. I gave him one last death glare before climbing in and wrapping myself in the blanket. He sighed but soon came over with nothing but pants on yet again and laid down next to me.

"I don't like Mary. Don't worry."

"She's young though." I said disgusted.

"She's twenty one..."

"What?" I asked suprised. He nodded.

"Werewolves can stop againg whenever they want so she picked twenty one."

"Why does she look so childish?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. I made a"hmph" sound and just turned over and closed my eyes.

"Oh and the thing with "Mariya" is her name in Russian so don't worry, love." He said and I rolled my eyes and didn't respond.

"Oh well someone is being colder than me. Why are you so angry? You solved a murder tonight and confronted some vampire by yourself. I was surprised you did that.bHalf of my assassins cannot confront vampires without getting terrified."

"I'm different." I shugged.

"Indeed you are." He agreed. I kicked his leg from under the covers. He grunted lightly and sighed.

"Goodnight, Zedidya." He said with a fake chime.

"Goodnight." I said with the same tone back.

In the morning he woke me early as usual. I groaned getting out, I never got good sleep and some nights it felt as if I got only an hour of it. I groggily walked down the stairs and out the door. The sun was slightly rising and I yawned as Dimitri waited for me to get onto his back. The last three families were easy to kill since they were all sleeping. We didn't arrive at the assassin house until late that night. Dimitri went through the house but I always liked climbing the building.