Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

Zedidya's POV:

"Michael? W-What are we doing?" I asked as he practically tossed me into my bedroom. He paced angrily back and forth as I caught my unsteady balance. I wore a large navy blue ball gown dress with a corset that was cutting off my circulation. I had on heels that I wanted to rip off and throw away and I was just exhausted and tired from all the royal talk.

"Damn you Dimitri." He cursed his French accent was very thick at the moment.

"Dimitri?" I asked my heart fluttering at the sound of his name. I met many men in my life but none made me feel like this especially not after four months. He came over to stand in front of me his hand caressed my neck softly. But it wasn't a comforting caress. It was like he was staring at a large piece of meat at the butcher shop. Admiring it waiting for a taste. I shifted uneasily out of his touch as I saw the fangs poke out over his bottom lip.

"Your neck is so clear, smooth and untouched, Zedidya." He murmured pushing it a little over and brushing the hair back. I felt my heart race as his mouth neared it. I felt the prick of fangs and suddenly the skin was broken and sharp teeth were inside of me. I cried out as the skin broke and blood rushed out as he squeezed down.

Suddenly he was gone across of the room and my silk gloved hand flew up to my neck and I pulled it back as blood poured. Dimitri was infront of me in a flash his eyes filled with rage and anger. His breathing was heavy because of the anger. I then took in what he was wearing. Royal clothing? It did not work he looked way more sexy- er better in robes.

"Dimitri..." I said although it may have seemed like a question. He ripped a piece of his jacket like it was paper.

"Put this on it." He ordered angrily. I scrunched the cloth and folded it placing it on my neck. He turned to the crater in the wall that was left from Michael, but Michael was gone.

"Okay, that's enough Dimitri." Michael said clutching onto me his hands positioned on me as if he would break my neck.

"One more step and her little neck is broken." He warned. My eyes popped out wide in shock.

"I should have never sent you the letter but I wanted you to feel the pain of the only person who likes you gone." Dimitri's eyes turned from anger to worry as his eyes flash from me to Michael.

"Yea that's right Dimitri. You actually have no heart. I actually believe that if I opened your chest nothing would be there; you are not able to love anyone. Your parents hate you, only God knows where they are. You have no siblings and your little assassins are only in it because they want the money. Other then that you only had this little one which is surprising since you murdered the people she lived with." He said chuckling.

"Now this is what is going to happen. I am going to take her back to France gather all of my friends and then leave and if you follow us I will kill you because I have the power too. They will believe a Duke over some assassin. No matter how good you are." He said moving towards the stone balcony slowly.

"Michael wait, what are you going to do?" Dimitri asked. As Michael explained I remembered the knife I had in the strap of my shoe.

"Love? May I leave my shoes before we go? They are killing my feet." I said hopefully he would take the bait.

"Of course my dear." He said returning back to Dimitri. I bent down and took off one heel and then the other grabbing the knife. I hid it in the folds of my skirt taking a deep breath.

"Now. I believe we have a ride to catch." He said smirking to Dimitri. I gripped the knife and plunged it into his side ripping it back out. He hissed and snarled clutching his side as blood poured out.