Maki X Ishigami - Sacrifice

HELLO EVERYONE. RUE HERE WITH A NEW CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT REAL LIFE IS GETTING IN THE WAY. BUT ANYWAY THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS MAKI X ISHIGAMI CHAPTER. THE CHAPTER IS BASED ON ZERO NO TSUKAIMA IN SEASON 2. CHAPTER WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A FRIEND HERE IN FANFICTION AND WANTED SOMEONE REACT TO IT. I AGREED TO IT.

ANYWAY I ALSO WANTED TO GIVE THANKS TO User Is A Bad Writer(from fanfiction.net) FOR HELPING ME A LOT.

CHECK HIS STORIES OUT ESPECIALLY Yuu Ishigami's Love Triangle STORY. REALLY RECOMMEND READING HIS WORKS

Soon Kei and Moeha were called from the in entertainment room. Rue was able to stop the chaos and everyone returns to their seat.

"Okay, we are going for the last viewing of the day." Rue announced

"Last viewing. Do you mean that we are done after this?" Miyuki asked.

Rue nodded his head.

"Yes, but we will continue the viewing in the weekends from your world time. I'm sure that all you are still interested in viewing the other worlds right?" Rue asked.

Everyone in the theater nodded in agreement since they are still interested in seeing the other worlds.

"But why do we have to stop?" Rei has curiosity in her mind.

"I still have do some arrangement to other worlds. We will have a special guest that will be joining us and I have to arrange everything first before that guest arrive and join us in seeing the other worlds. Besides I'm sure that some of you are worried your school work and your personal lives."

"But we can expect that you are going to drag us here back right?" Ishigami asked for a confirmation

"Yup. So you can expect appearing in the theater again in the weekends. Anymore questions?" Rue faced them all to set things straight.

"Can you bring Shizuka-chan and Yume-chan in the next viewing." Tsubame suggested as she wanted her best friends to join them.

"I'm sorry but I can't bring anymore besides all of you, Koyasu-san. I don't want too many people knowing about the multiverse. But I will consult with the other watchers first and see what we can do." Tsubame was happy to hear that.

"Also you all can't talk about the multiverse besides the people here or else I will wipe your memories." Rue warned them. The people nodded in understanding. They are not gonna risk angering Rue especially he was this powerful. "

"Okay. The next world would a fantasy world." Rue told them. Which got everyone's attention.

"So, who is the pairing this time? At this point I'm sure that Ishigami will be paired up with someone." Maki comments. Hayasaka, Miko, Tsubame and Chika immediately got interested and hoping it would be one of them again.

Rue grinned at Maki, which made the girl nervous. "You are the next one Shijo-san!"

"WHAT!" Maki and Ishigami shouted in shock. Everyone else was neither jaw dropped or reel in shock at this.

"Me! Ishigami and I?!" Maki said in shock. She couldn't believe that she was paired up with Ishigami.

"This is going to be weird being paired up with Tsundere-senpai." Ishigami muttered under his breath.