Ishigami X Iino - College days

Hey guys. Rue here with a new chapter for multiverse story. Anyway the setting in college. It's a Ishigami X Iino chapter hope you enjoy it.

Also the scene was inspired from the short anime :Osake wa Fūfu ni Natte kara. Really recommend it since was kinda funny and sweet anime. There are also references from the Iino and Ishigami doujinshi which I highly recommend you read. Without further ado let's begin.

"Alright everyone. The next one might be not be interest for you guys but I'm sure that the girls would love this." Watcher said. This got the girls attention and they were a bit excited while the guys look skeptical.

"Is this a love scene?" Ishigami asked.

"Yes"

This cause the guys to groan especially Ishigami but Miyuki was actually interested. Ever since he was in a secret relationship with Kaguya. He read some tips and watch videos about love to become a better boyfriend for Kaguya.

"Oh don't be party pooper. Besides we alright watch an action scene. Let us have this." Chika said. The girls nodded in agreement. The guys just rolled their eyes and soon everyone look at the screen.

The screen title shown in the screen said 'College days'

"So, this takes place in college?" Kaguya asked and Watcher nodded.

"Yes. This around Ishigami second year as college students"

"What college did I go to?" Ishigami asked. He never did decided what college he plan to attend to but he was curious his other self choice.

"Same as your girlfriend." Watcher replied which made them curious even more.

"Who is Ishigami-kun girlfriend here?" Chika asked as she was interested about her kouhai has dated.

"Ms. Iino. Mr Ishigami and Ms. Iino are an item in this world where both of them are attending law school together at Kyushu university." Watcher said with a smile on his face.

Everyone was shock on who were the couple were especially Ishigami and Iino.

"WHAT?" The audience said in shock.

"Ishigami and I are a c-c-c-couple?!" Iino stuttered with a huge blush on her face.

"Well this is quite the suprise but for some reason I ship them." Rei said.

"Well...I don't know what to say but congrats. Ishigami-kun." Miyuki said to a still shocked Ishigami.

"How did the two end up together?" Nagisa asked as having a boyfriend herself. She was curious how Ishigami and Iino came together.

"It was around their second year. Ishigami has just broken up with Tsubame-san relationship about two months ago." Watcher said. Ishigami was sad hearing this while Tsubame was sadden at this but was curious how they broke up.

"Why did we broke up?" Tsubame asked.

"Long distance relationship. You being a university student while Mr. Ishigami was a highschool student. You both had a hard time maintaining the relationship that you both decided to call it off. You still are both are good friends." Watcher said. Ishigami was sadden at this but understand. Tsubame nodded understanding but feel like something struck her heart.

"Anymore questions before I play the video?" Watcher asked.

"When did Ishigami-kun and Iino -san became a couple and why did Ishigami chose law school." Kaguya asked as she curious as everyone else.