Ishigami X Chika - Teasing Master

Hello, Everyone Rue here with a new chapter. This will be Ishigami X Chika chapter. The chapter is based on Teasing Master Takagi-san. I kinda had a hard time picking what story for Ishigami X Chika. I was planning on the music route but decided the others will have that moment. I was planning using Cupid Chocolate. A Chinese anime that I found in YouTube but decided against it would be too long for my liking. I also.know Chika loves to tease Ishigami when she has the chance so I ended up choosing Teasing Master Takagi-san. Anyway hope you all like the story.

The Watcher was humming a tune when he looks up for the next universe. "Well this is a bit interesting."

"What is it Watcher-san?" Kaguya asked.

"Well the next world is not really that weird but set around Mr. Ishigami in middle school with some minor changes."

"Minor changes?" Ishigami asked. He was wondering if it involves the incident in his time in middle school.

"Well in this world. You are around the same year as Ms. Shinomiya and Ms. Fujiwara." Watcher said and this suprise many of them. "He also good friends with them also."

"So, Ishigami-kun, Kaguya-chan and I are friends here since middle school." Chika asked.

"Yes, you both became friends before you introduce Ms. Shinomiya to Mr. Ishigami."

"Is Kaguya-chan and Ishigami-kun a couple here?" Chika asked. Miyuki swallow a lump on his throat since he will kinda hard time controlling himself if he ever saw Kaguya with some other guy. Kaguya was thinking the same line as Miyuki since she saw Ishigami more of a brother and nothing more.

Watcher shook his head which made Miyuki and Kaguya secretly sigh in relief. "Nope, but the pairing is You, Ms Fujiwara and Mr. Ishigami."

"WHAT?!" The audience said in shock with Chika and Ishigami the loudest.

"Fujiwara-senpai and Ishigami..." Miko said in pale as she couldn't even imagine the two being together.

Hayasaka gave a small glare to subject F. She knew that Ishigami life would turn into chaotic one if Chika was involved.

Tsubame was kinda interested. She wasn't really that jealous since she still thinking that Ishigami and Chika aren't really interested in each other.

"Well this is an interesting take. What do you think Onee-chan?" Moeha said to Toyomi. Toyomi just smiled.

"I wanna see it actually. We can use it as teasing materials to Chika-chan." Toyomi said with a giggle.

"Ahhh no way. I'm pair up with Ishigami-kun?! Why?!" Chika complained at the Watcher.

"Well it's really easy. Ever since you tease Mr. Ishigami and made him blush. He made it his mission to make you blush and thus it became a game making the other person blush. You mostly happened everyday and Ms. Fujiwara won all the time in making Mr. Ishigami blush." Watcher said. Ishigami was surprised by that even Chika.

"So, it became a teasing contest?" Tsubame said.

"Yes but the two are secretly in love with each other in this world and Ms.Fujiwara express it by teasing him."Watcher said. Ishigami and Chika blush in hearing that.

"Huh? So it's not your typical romcom story." Kobachi said. She was familiar with romcom animes/manga. Since majority the she knows the if heroine has crush on the protagonist. She would either blush and run away, became a tsudere or outright seduce the protagonist.

"Anyway let's begin."

The screen title shown that said 'Teasing Master'

"Well this is going to be an interesting one. Don't you agree President?" Kaguya asked.