Ishigami X Kobachi - Serve

Hello everyone Rue here with a new chapter. Anyway hope that everyone is okay. The next pairing will be Ishigami X Kobachi. I was kinda having a hard time choosing what kind of story I should do for them but a friend of mine suggested this to me and decided to do it. Anyway I hope you all will like it.

"Okay now we go to the next world? Rue said as everyone prepare themselves.

"What do you think what world would be this time." Rei asked.

"So far, we seen couple pairings like Tsubame-senpai. Miko-chan and Hayasaka-san." Kobachi said.

"Maybe you would be the next one." Kazeno joked to Kobachi. Kobachi rolled her eyes at that suggestion.

The title screen shown that said 'Serve'

"Serve? Is Ishigami-kun a waiter or something?" Kaguya guessed.

"Maybe he's a tennis player. Serve is another term playing tennis." Chika said.

"Let's watch find out." Miyuki suggested. The two girls nodded as the rest continue to watch.

Soon a scene shown of first year students gather in a classroom. They were currently planning for the cultural festival. Rei was the representative of class 1-A and 1-B.

"Okay, does anyone have any idea what should class should do?" Rei asked.

"Oh so this around the time before the cultural festival." Miko said.

"Didn't you guys have the haunted house or spooky house?" Kazeno said. The first year nodded in agreement.

"Maybe, this will be different. We did have 3 weeks to prepare for this." Rei said.

Soon the students started to give our ideas with some ideas of the boys being shut down immediately that was deem inappropriate by the girls.

"Okay, here is the ideas that we have so far. A cafe, food stand, a theater, spooky house and cinema. Now what do we vote for."

"I say the cafe. It would much easier. To do." Miko said with the girls nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, I agree but didn't Kaguya-san class done that?" Rei asked.

"Yeah, but like you said. It is different. You will see." Rue said.

"No way. It's better to have a cinema instead." A boy said.

"Wrong! The perfect thing is the spooky house." Another boy said.

Soon majority of the boys soon getting in agreements with the girls sweatdrop and mumbling 'stupid boys.' The arguments continues for 20 minutes which made Miko reach her boiling point.

"Agreed. Boys can be stupid like that." Miko said with a huffed. With the women agreeing to her. The boys where a bit offended but kept quiet about since they didn't want to start an arguement.

"Enough!" Miko said as she caught everyone attention and stopping the boys arguement. "It's clear that you boys can't agree on something. So, we are going to the cafe and that's final."

"Yeah, Iino-san is correct. You boys have been wasting at least 20 minutes of our time." One of the girls said.

"Agree, we could have been done what theme of the class by now if you guys stop arguing besides the spooky house from what I heard was already taken by the second year students." Another girl said which causes some of the boys, who chose spooky house sulk.

"Wow, they really went hard on those guys." Ishigami said.

"Wait? The second years decided to do the haunted mansion?" Chika said in suprise.