Ishigami X Onedera -Book Report (Lemon)

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

LEMON UP AHEAD

LEMON UP AHEAD

LEMON UP AHEAD!

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS RUE WITH A NEW CHAPTER. YUP THIS IS A LEMON CHAPTER BETWEEN REI AND ISHIGAMI. ONE OF MY GOOD FRIEND NAME: User Is A Bad Writer ( writer from fanfiction.net) SUGGEST THIS CHAPTER. HE ALSO WROTE THE LEMON SCENE HERE. CHECK OUT HIS STORIES. THEY ARE REALLY GOOD.

"Alright the next viewing will be-huh?" Rue stop as he felt a familiar presence nearby. He looks up and saw a portal appeared above him.

Soon a piece of paper fallen from the portal. Rue easily caught it before the portal disappeared.

"What's that?" Ishigami asked as he was suprise by the sudden appearance of the portal.

Everyone saw that Rue was blushing a bit before putting the piece of paper away.

"*Cough* Sorry for that but I received a message from one of my fellow watchers." Rue said with a blush on his face.

"There are others watchers besides you?" Miyuki said and Rue nodded.

"Yes, there are millions of us actually and many of us are watching over different universes and observing them. Anyway, one of my fellow watchers requested that we watch something different." Rue said.

"What do you mean different?" Tsubame asked.

"I will be blunt and truthful as possible. The note basically said that he request that you all watch mature viewing aka lemon scene or sex scene." Rue said it bluntly. This causes everyone eyes widen in shock.

"WHAAAT!" The audience said in shock and suprise tone. Everyone blushing at hearing that.

"Wait! Is that even allowed?! What about my sister? She can't watch these kind of stuff." Miyuki said while blushing while going to big brother mode. Chika was nodding in agreement as she doesn't want Moeha to watch adult stuff.

"Kei and Moeha are 14 years old and already around teen years. They are bound to see something like this in the future." Rue said bluntly again. Kei and Moeha blush in hearing that remark. "But, they can go to entertainment room to wait until the viewing is finished but the rest are required to watch it." Rue turns to Moeha and Kei and asked. "Do you both want to watch this?"

"I think it's better we go to the entrainment room." Kei said with Moeha nodding in agreement. They aren't ready to see those kind of things yet.

"Very well. Lan, please watch over them for a while. " Rue said. Lan leads the two girls towards the entrainment room. Once the two girls were gone everyone went to focus on the viewing.

"So, who are the pairing this time?" Kazeno asked.

"Ishigami and Onodera." Rue said bluntly. Ishigami and Rei blush in hearing this.

"What! Rei-chan and Ishigami are going to have...s-s-sex!" Miko shrieked in shock. She can't believe that she was going to witness two her friends going at 'it.'

Everyone blushed in hearing that.

"Please let me die now..." Ishigami comically cried.