Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 1)

Plot: You're an exotic dancer that works at the Seventh Veil strip club in West Hollywood. You're very good friends with Paul Dardo (Violet Chachki), and during one of his nights out to the club, he introduces you to Brian McCook (Katya Zamolodchikova).

The timeline is current.

A/N: I proofread none of this lmao.

~

Most people would never consider "Exotic Dancer" to be a sensible or even a morally acceptable career path. But you had never found anything that made you feel sexier or happier and bringing almost $1,000 home each night wasn't bad, either.

You worked at the Seventh Veil strip club. The plus about that was, even though it was a predominantly "straight" club since it was mostly female Exotic dancers; a great deal of the clientele were gay men and women. The club had gained a certain level of fame after a video of one of the girls went viral for coming out on stage and sitting down in front of the pole to eat a slice of pizza, and ended up still getting over $150 in tips.

You had become very familiar with a lot of the local queens that lived and worked in the area who would come in with friends just for a fun night out. They understood what it was like to be gawked at by horny patrons who only saw you like a piece of meat, so they were always very respectful, and tipped the best. Besides, what you did wasn't all that different from drag.

You had become particularly close friends with a frequent customer, Paul Dardo; better known by her stage name, Violet Chachki. Paul had been completely impressed with your aerial skills, and since his career had gone past just simply doing drag and into the burlesque realm, he hadn't been shy in asking you for help.

He had spent a lot of time studying you, and even getting pointers and other tips about pole dancing. He utilized a lot of what you taught him in the burlesque shows he participated in. You were more than just a "Stripper," you had become extremely talented with aerial artistry, and some might even say you could be compared to Bethany Finlay with your skills.

~

It was a regular Saturday work night. You had arrived at the club at around 9 PM to start your shift that would last until about 3 AM.

You didn't mind working that way. You were mostly a night owl, and working on Saturdays means BIG tips because everyone would be flocking to local clubs to get hammered, dance, and see some tits.

You went walked backstage, dressed down in jeans and a t-shirt. You preferred to stay casual on the way to work until you had to slip into the new, black lace lingerie set you had purchased earlier that week. It was just a thong and bra, but you wanted to pair it with a matching black corset you had, and a new pair of 6 inch PVC Pleaser heels.

The lockerroom/dressing room area was already so lively with laughs and the amalgamation of so many different conversations. You were friendly with just about every girl in the club.

There were no doubt moments of drama and jealously, arguments, and even fights if one of the girls thought another had shifted her out of a lap dance, or extra tips. But mostly, it was like a family, it may have been a dysfunctional one, but a family none-the-less.

Everyone seemed to be in a good mood tonight. There were a total of seven girls working, including yourself. When you started working here last year, you had become instantly inseparable with a little blonde name Sarah -- AKA: Cherry. It was a very cliche stripper name, but straight men were easy to please in that regard. They didn't care about your name, just what you could offer. Sarah looked just like Kristen Bell, and she was just as short when not wearing a classic, clear stripper heel.