Valentine's Day (Trixie/Katya × Reader)

Category is: Fluff

××××

Katya Zamolodchikova/Brian McCook

You struggled to keep up with Brian's long-legged stride as he pulled you along side him down the busy stretch of sidewalk. He had a mischevious look on his face, one that you knew very well. "Come on, you've gotta keep up!" He smiled back at you, only slowing down his pace to give you time to catch your breath.

"Where are we going in such a hurry, B?!" You breathed, clutching onto his cold hand for dear life. When it came to your boyfriend, there was really no telling what he was bound to do, or where he would take you. The further you went down the sidewalk, narrowly missing getting side swiped by a few less-than-friendly people who gave you dirty stares. Which, was nothing unusual when it came to the certain kinds of people in California, but you had a feeling that today they hated you just an ounce more because of what today was. Valentine's Day. It made you all the more curious as to where Brian was taking you. He had his moments where he could be romantic, but he wasn't an overly romantic person, but neither were you in most aspects. There was something about being too lovey-dovey that gave a sense of embarrassment to the two of you. A huge relief when you both found out that you had that in common.

"You'll see! Almost there now, kukla." He cooed at you in his Russian accent. He always favored calling you pet names in Russian, and you didn't mind, it was cute. And getting to hear that delicious accent was worth every minute of it. The sidewalk finally ran out and Brian's pace finally slowed to a leisurely walk. You breathed a sigh of relief that you could just cruise along, and take in the refreshing air. You looked around to see that the local pier was just ahead of you. You could feel the breeze from the ocean washing over you, the sound of the waves crashing against the beach was like music.

"I know it's not the most romantic thing, but, we've never walked on the beach together, the pier, or ate cheap corn dogs and just done cute couple's things." He admitted with a shrug, he slowed to a stop this time and turned his head to you, a faint look of guilt lingering on his chiseled face as he waited for your reaction.

You could feel the smile tugging at the corners of you lips as your arms automatically wrapped around his waist. "I think that's one of the sweetest things I've heard."

"Really?" He brushed a stray strand of hair from your face.

You nodded, "Yes. I think this is the perfect way to spend Valentine's Day. I'm with you."

He smiled and bent down slowly, kissing you on the lips. "I love you, (Y/N)."

You wrapped your hands around him tightly, taking in his scent and the sound of the ocean. You had never thought it was possible to be this happy.

"I love you so much more, Brian."

You spent the rest of that afternoon walking down the beach and the pier, enjoying each other's company, talking about life goals, and taking the mushiest couple photos that you possibly could until the sun set far out of sight.

××××

Trixie Mattel/Brian Firkus

It wasn't a surprise that you had to work on Valentine's day. Your job was pretty crumby at scheduling you to work on holidays. Normally, you wouldn't care, but this year Brian was going to be home for most holidays, instead of touring, and you wanted to spend all of them with him. The look he gave you when you told him you had to work for a while that day was depressing. But he knew that your job was important to you, and that you had to go in, no matter what.