That's on Period, Sis (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)

A/N: "It's Miss Jackson, if ya nasty." Settle in, this bitch is 6,000 words.

Plot: You couldn't be more happy for Katya collabing with Trixie and her makeup line to release 'Red Scare', but of course, the day of the promo shoot couldn't come without complications -- complications from your own body when your "friend" comes to visit.

Contains: PERIOD SEX. Slightly dominant Brian/Katya. Breeding kink.

If that's not what you're into: SKIP THIS.

××××

As of today, you couldn't have been more proud of Brian. In the last few years with his recovery, he just seemed to soar to new heights everytime you turned around. There was much excitement lately, between he and Trixie releasing a book, and now working with Trixie for his own lipstick with her makeup line -- you were definitely one proud girlfriend.

But all of that happiness had to come with something to dull the mood. You had wanted so desperately to go to the promo shoot to support him, but between the new social distancing way of life mid-Covid, and the God awful cramps you were experiencing from it being the first day of your cycle, you had to stay at home, instead of being the one place you wanted to be.

Of course, it's not like you weren't there in spirit. Whenever Brian got a few free moments, he sent you a barrage of pictures and videos. Each one was fucking hotter than the last, and that only served to make you completely sexually frustrated. You had two main moods when it was that time of the month: hungry and horny. If you weren't thinking about sex, then you were thinking about food. Sometimes, it just combined into sex and food at the same time. It was ridiculous, really.

~

You were sitting down on the couch, curled up next to the arm of it, just trying to keep your mind occupied with various Netflix shows until it was time for Brian to come back home. You shifted uncomfortably where you sat, a sharp pain shooting through your lower stomach. You sighed, sliding yourself over the cushions to lay yourself down.

Your phone vibrated in your hand, and it made you feel slightly more comfortable when you saw that it was Brian. You brought up the text messages that had a few photo attachments, and you could feel the excitement in your gut as it was mixed with the pain. You read over the text:

'Almost done! Here's a few more photos for your viewing pleasure, mom.. Don't cum too hard. 😘💋'

 😘💋'