Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - X-18 - Part 8)

A/N: I know I said Part 7 was the ending, but.. Suprise, bitch. This might be the ending.. MAYBE, but probably not, idk just read it.

~

As you walked out of Trixie's dressing room, your heart was still just as heavy as it was the day you left her apartment, and you already knew deep down that this plan of separating yourself from her entirely wouldn't last. No matter what she did or what she said to you. She had a way of unknowingly working herself back into your life, and truthfully, you couldn't keep yourself away from her anyway – you talked a big game, and you hyled yourself up to be stronger than what you were – who you wanted to be – but it was bullshit. Regardless of it all, Trixie was one of your bestfriends.

Clichè bullshit. That's all it was.

Being with Trixie, and going on to get married and live this storybook life would never happen, and it was never going to. She was now a well known drag queen, and a gay man, who was usually touring 6 months out of the year. Sure, you were sore about the cheating, and part of you still had a lot of resentment towards her about it, but you'd never get to a place where you absolutely couldn't forgive her, and seeing her now only further reassured that.

A long-term relationship would never work with her and, maybe, at the end of that day that's not really what you were needed. Katya was the one that helped you see that one. Besides, you had grown quite a thing for Katya, and it's not like you were in love with her now, but you did like her just as much as you liked Trixie, and of course, Katya definitely wasn't looking to settle down. Katya wasn't the type to live a monogamous lifestyle.

You were so lost in your own rambling thoughts that you didn't realize that you had completely stopped in your tracks outside of Trixie's dressing room door. Try as you might, you already knew your feet were planted firmly here for a reason, and your body slowly turned towards the door again. You didn't want to ask for him to come back, you didn't want to try to start over, and you didn't want to profess how in-love you still were with her. You just wanted to be with her.

"Fuck it," you whispered.

You took a breathe and knocked on the door again, opening it up. Trixie jerked her head towards the door as she was putting on her earrings. To say that she looked a little more than surprised to see you back in here was an understatement.

Trixie parted her painted lips, breathing out, but failing to speak right at that moment.

After a moment of silence from the both of you, you could see her as she blinked at you, no doubt trying to see beyond her huge lashes as she finally spoke

"Are you.. Okay?" She asked, not sure whether to be concerned or intrigued by your appearance again.

You cleared your throat, giving her a small, sheepish smile as you took a step towards her. "Look, forget only half of what I said a moment ago. I came in here all gung-ho, determined to make you feel like absolute shit, and I'd leave out of here feeling so full of self-worth and importance," you spoke, pausing only moment to take a calming breathe before you continued, "But I didn't feel any of that when I walked out of that door, and the things I said. You hurt me, and the truth is why probably shouldn't be friends because it did hurt and I am hurt... But... I miss you."