Smell not Nell

"When I started to make a little bit of money — i.e., when I crept above the poverty line — one of the things I wanted to get was a really nice perfume because I decided I needed to smell really good doing drag, especially when we’re at a meet and greet. The first boy I fell in love with always smelled so good and unique. He wasn’t wearing Drakkar Noir or Axe or any of those typical boy scents. He wore a mix of patchouli oil or something like that, and I always loved how he smelled, so I wanted something like that. I remember when I bought the first bottle of Tom Ford, which is like $300 or something, I was like, Fuck. It’s so expensive. But then I quantified it by thinking it’s a gift for 200 people in one night, so if you really think about it, it’s not a nonsense splurge. Just a few spritzes, and I smell amazing. I’d rather wear shitty shoes and smell like heaven than smell like a dumpster in Louboutins. Also, because I smoke, the oud, woody, earthy scents turn me from an ashtray to a Cuban cigar. At pretty much every meet and greet, People are like, “Wow, you actually smell good.” It’s very backhanded because they’re like, Oh, you’re a trash gutter hooker — I was expecting you to smell like shit. But I don’t! Kate Beckinsale once complimented me on my scent too."

— Катя

~

A/N: Have you ever thought to yourself, "Wow, I wonder what that bitch smells like?" Well, you're in luck, because I decided to switch things up and do something simple and cute, but still keep it Katya oriented. I'm still in the process of writing other things, but I'm not sure when they'll get posted. I spend a lot of my free time doing Katya role-playing tbh.
So, as usual, if you're 18+ and that interests you, DM me to discuss a plot.

Also, a plug for my socials, if you care to follow me beyond the writing world (18+ applies here too):

My instagram: feralteeeth

My TikTok: o...collectingteeth...o

~

Oud Wood by Tom Ford

(Author: I own this one – thanks to Katya – and it smells A M A Z I N G

(Author: I own this one – thanks to Katya – and it smells A M A Z I N G...The price, however, isn't amazing... but it's worth it. Can't really compare the scent to anything else, because Oud is it's own thing – worth the buy tbh. I give it 15/10 Cheryl skin caps. 🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝)

(Here's an important diagram):